The Shaman's Oracle by John Matthews

HearthCricket

This looks beautiful and very promising. I can't wait for it to come out!

Bat Chicken

I like the look of that! Will have to wait....

Golden Moon

I want to get these, they look so promising :D.

Crystal Water

Lewen said:
...and here I have gone without buying any tarot or oracles for a bit and now I'm up to three that I want now! :bugeyed:

I will keep an eye on this, this looks good. I wish I could see the cards better!

Thank you for passing this on. I haven't seen the Book Depository site, even though I've read it mentioned here often. *bookmarks* :)

I know what you mean Lewen. I have the Transparent Oracle and Heart of the Faerie Oracle on pre order as well and I just can't stop myself with all these great oracles that are coming this year :laugh:

Since I live in New Zealand it works out cheaper for me to purchase through Book Depository than Amazon UK because of the free shipping. It will be interesting to see what other decks are coming out this year.

Mi-Shell

I just put my order in :)
I am always interested in the interpretations, that different artists take on the theme of Celtic shamanism.
Another one for my "Greenwood collection."

kittiann

I had this on preorder from amazon, and apparently they shipped it yesterday?The page still lists the release date as March 2nd. Is this happening with anyone else?

MoonGypsy

Same with me...It says in my account that my pre-order was shipped today. But i received no usual eMail notice of shipping. A little odd. But, i actually saw it for sale in Barnes and Noble last evening. So i am sure they are on the way...:thumbsup:

Hugs,
MG

kittiann

That's awesome; now I'm all excited :D

HearthCricket

Mine is on its way and I can't wait!