The Answer Deck...anyone have it???

Chronata

well, Luna...it's about TIME you got one!!!

I have been waiting! :D :D :D

dolphingirl

I have had this deck for a while (I am a huge fan of the mega kits by Running Press. I really love the Art Deco feel of these cards myself. Really fun and inexpensive. I am planning on giving a few away as gifts :)

lunakasha

Chronata said:
well, Luna...it's about TIME you got one!!!

I have been waiting! :D :D :D

LOL Chronata!!! :D

I was laughing when I saw the thread you posted about this deck....we do seem to have the same taste in decks, don't we???

I am glad I found this one....a pleasant surprise! :D

So tell me....how are they to read with???
I tried one last night but it was a little fuzzy for me....

:) Luna

lunakasha

BUMP!!!

If anyone is interested, I would be happy to post some more cards....I am also anxious to hear from anyone who uses these cards...are they good to read with????

I tried again last night, and decided I did not like using the mat...cards slide around, and the "spread" just did not appeal to me at all....so I made up my own! :D

I do like the idea of dividing the deck into three piles and then randomly selecting cards from all three piles....I think I will keep that practice, and ditch the mat!!! :laugh:

Chronata

Hi Luna! Yeah...I think it's official...we are Oracle Deck Soul-Mates!

I love these little cards...but I really don't like the spread mat nor the spread on it.

These cards seem to work best as a card-a-day..(or three-a-day, in my case!)
they also work well for story/questioning...

in other words...think of a question...pick a card...ask another question to clarify the card chosen...pick another card...ask another question based on that card...and so on...until you have an answer.
you get the idea...

My favorite cards in this deck are
Clarity, Hidden Enemy, Vulnerable, Bad News, Ending...all wonderfully graphic...

But my very favorite card is the Troubleshooter.
I think I'm in love...

lunakasha

Chronata said:
My favorite cards in this deck are
Clarity, Hidden Enemy, Vulnerable, Bad News, Ending...all wonderfully graphic...

But my very favorite card is the Troubleshooter.
I think I'm in love...

Thanks Chronata!!!

YES, I do believe we are....oracular soul-mates!!! :joke:

Thanks for the reading tips....I will give it a try tonight and let you know how it goes...maybe post here tomorrow??? :eek: :D

I also LOVE Hidden Enemy, Jealousy, Troubleshooter and.....oooh several others. What a GREAT find this was....I cannot believe I grabbed these cards, sight unseen....but for $8.95, I just could not pass them up!!!

Thanks again....maybe you could post me a sample three-card reading sometime, if you get a chance??? ;)

:D Luna

lunakasha

Chronata said:
they also work well for story/questioning...

in other words...think of a question...pick a card...ask another question to clarify the card chosen...pick another card...ask another question based on that card...and so on...until you have an answer.
you get the idea...

OK, Chronata...looks like it is just you and me again, LOL!!! :D

I tried your suggestion last night....interesting....but I am still confused, maybe you could help?

The question is (don't laugh):

Q1--How does (mystery guy) feel about me???
(He is not a boyfriend, just someone I am crushing on...:eek: )

1--STORM: There is a lightning-bolt crashing into the ocean. Storm, to me means....unsettled weather, conflict, potential disaster. People are often afraid of thunderstorms because they are unpredictable and can be dangerous. I read this card as: FEAR

FEAR....of what??? Fear of a relationship??? Fear of becoming more than friends/acquintances? Or is he afraid of me???

Q2--What is he afraid of???

2--FAIR/GRAY-HAIRED MAN: OK....now I am REALLY confused!!! The guy I am asking about is dark-haired....I look at the card and decide to ignore the hair color for now. He looks deep in thought, with his chin resting on his hand. I cannot see his eyes, they are in shadow...like he is hiding something...I am wondering what he might be thinking about??? It seems to me that his fears are more internal...there is something bothering him and he needs to figure it out for himself.

Q3--What is holding him back...does it have to do with me???

3--HEARTBREAK: It seems that this card is pretty self-explanatory, right??? He is agraid of getting hurt...maybe this is why he is worried, not ready to chance it. Or.....does this card apply to me? I must admit, I have my own issues with pain and rejection! :laugh: Don't we all??? Maybe this card is saying that both of us are afraid of the same things...and neither of us is willing to risk heartbreak by revealing our feelings...status quo is safer!!!

Q4--What is the outcome of our relationship???

4--GROWTH: Ah....one of my favorite cards!!! I love the way the figure looks so tiny among all of the giant redwood trees!!! To me the card is saying: all of these emotions, and all of the forces around us, are so much bigger than we are! That some of what happens to us is about choices, but then there are things that we don't choose....and we have to trust in Spirit and the forces of nature to push us in the right direction....

So...as you can see....I am still mighty confused!!! :eek:

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on this reading???
I would appreciate it very much....

Thanks!
:D Luna

Alissa

What synchronicity! A friend of mine used this deck just yesterday to do a reading for me and I loved them!

I totally WANT this deck!

For me, the reading she did was like "Boom Boom Boom..." connect the dots. It made total sense.

Then, she did a reading for herself and we read it together. Again, connect the dots. Made total sense!

I don't know how to help you with your own reading :( but I do have to say how much I adored being introduced to these cards yesterday.... :D

Alissa

Ok... that post did it....

I went and ordered 'em, I couldn't help myself.... Call it a Mother's Day gift to me, right?

Right??? (Come on, come on... ENABLE me~! ;) )

lunakasha

Alissa said:
Ok... that post did it....

I went and ordered 'em, I couldn't help myself.... Call it a Mother's Day gift to me, right?

Right??? (Come on, come on... ENABLE me~! ;) )

Happy Mother's Day Alissa.....you deserve a special gift for the occasion!!! :D

You are a mother....right??? ;)

Well, even if you're not.....ENJOY!!!!

You'll have to post a reading here when you get yours, that would be fun!!!