Do you want to practice an Horary chart on me?

CosmicBeing

Take it with a grain of salt.

''will me and K start to date by the end of 2017''

The Asc= 3 degrees 21 libra
Looking at 1st and 7th
1st=libra=Venus=YOU
7th=Aries=Mars=K

1st house has Jupiter in it.
7th house has Mars +Venus.

Mars and Venus are actually separating... Venus is slowing down to go retrograde March 4th.

Mars and Venus are 10 degrees apart...so the conjunction is actually weak and they aren't getting closer to one another... Mars is getting further.

Venus is you and you are slowing down, in detriment, and going retrograde. The retrograde energy that is slowly influencing this venus may be increasing your desire to reach out to him or reconnect or rekindle something.
Since you are in his house and under detriment... this shows a stronger interest from you than him. Detriment indicates a clouded mind... in this aspect your feelings are clouding your mind...can even indicate you have love for this person.

Mars(K) is in his own house, under his own sign, and he is moving faster than you. This can show he is focusing on himself mostly right now than thinking about this relationship. If you two are not in each other's life right now this makes sense why Mars is where he is.

(aspects separating shows something of the past more so than the future)

My personal answer to this question is... No you will not start dating K in 2017. You need to break the block/barriers to communication for something to possibly happen. (remember early ascendant so this can all change if you make changes to the situation.)

Saturn is in 3rd house... house of communication. This can show limitation and blocks in communication.

Jupiter in 1st house can indicate optimism, hope, expansion, religious, generous. If we looked to see where Jupiter rules... he only rules 6th house. 6th house is tied to misfortune, illness, etc. If we turned the chart....Jupiter would be 12th house ruler for 7th house... 12th is house of hidden things, secrets, witchcraft, enemies(hidden: malicious rumors, gossip), phobias, self-undoing,

I don't know if the houses will apply... I would see it more as a return of hopes & wishes (jupiter retrograde).

I hope this ends up being helpful!

tarot_quest

''will me and K start to date by the end of 2017''

The Asc= 3 degrees 21 libra
Looking at 1st and 7th
1st=libra=Venus=YOU
7th=Aries=Mars=K

1st house has Jupiter in it.
7th house has Mars +Venus.

Mars and Venus are actually separating... Venus is slowing down to go retrograde March 4th.

Mars and Venus are 10 degrees apart...so the conjunction is actually weak and they aren't getting closer to one another... Mars is getting further.

Venus is you and you are slowing down, in detriment, and going retrograde. The retrograde energy that is slowly influencing this venus may be increasing your desire to reach out to him or reconnect or rekindle something.
Since you are in his house and under detriment... this shows a stronger interest from you than him. Detriment indicates a clouded mind... in this aspect your feelings are clouding your mind...can even indicate you have love for this person.

Mars(K) is in his own house, under his own sign, and he is moving faster than you. This can show he is focusing on himself mostly right now than thinking about this relationship. If you two are not in each other's life right now this makes sense why Mars is where he is.

(aspects separating shows something of the past more so than the future)

My personal answer to this question is... No you will not start dating K in 2017. You need to break the block/barriers to communication for something to possibly happen. (remember early ascendant so this can all change if you make changes to the situation.)

Saturn is in 3rd house... house of communication. This can show limitation and blocks in communication.

Jupiter in 1st house can indicate optimism, hope, expansion, religious, generous. If we looked to see where Jupiter rules... he only rules 6th house. 6th house is tied to misfortune, illness, etc. If we turned the chart....Jupiter would be 12th house ruler for 7th house... 12th is house of hidden things, secrets, witchcraft, enemies(hidden: malicious rumors, gossip), phobias, self-undoing,

I don't know if the houses will apply... I would see it more as a return of hopes & wishes (jupiter retrograde).

I hope this ends up being helpful!

Hi CosmicBeing!

Thank you very much for your interpretation! Yes, logically, it would make more sens that things do not develop between us. This person is very much goal oriented and is also on the defensive when it comes to love. What can I do about it? Some tarot readers told me that Venus retrograde could bring the return of an old lover, so I was wondering if it could be him.

Yes, Uranus in between our significators was weird to me. It meant ''freedom and volatility''. I understand about the early ascendant, but I will not reach for him (I did last October, and he did not reply). Thank you again for your time!

I was wondering what the Moon meant here? Does it represent me or the relationship? And what does the Moon (via position and aspect) mean here?

CosmicBeing

Moon is just your co-ruler... doesn't mean anything else really in this chart.
Moon will represent your emotional state most likely.

Venus retrograde can...but in this chart... he isn't venus retrograde... you are...his planet is very strong since he is under his own sign.

I would look to see where venus transits your natal chart. Venus retrograde doesn't always mean a return of a lover. Venus represents many other things as well and can represent something else in your chart as well. I don't fully understand transits yet.. so I couldn't give you any advice there.

tarot_quest

Moon is just your co-ruler... doesn't mean anything else really in this chart.
Moon will represent your emotional state most likely.

Ok thanks! I am learning a lot here :) Have a nice day!

Minderwiz

I think CosmicBeing's view is most likely to be correct. However I do see an outside chance in this chart, that your Tarot reader might be right (assuming K is the person indicated).

Firstly the Ascendant is early but not such that the consideration against jundgement would be activated (the Ascendant has moved into the fourth degree) so I take the chart as valid.

In any chart the Moon acts as your co-significator and can effect the matter itself. In this chart the Moon is in the 28th degree of Pisces, Lilly, the great seventeenth century horary master, said that the Moon could still work from Pisces (ruled by Jupiter and the exaltation of Venus) and is not Void of Course if it's applying to one of the significators.

Now here comes the first of two problems. Is the Moon applying to Venus? Using modern orbs the answer is no, and that's the end of the matter. Using Lilly's semi-moities, the answer is still no. But I tend to use an orb of 13 degrees for the Moon (an average of its daily travel). This orb was used in ancient times and is the standard in Hellenistic Astrology for the Moon (all other planets got 3 degrees). Using that orb, the Moon is applying to Venus (just) and will go on to complete the conjunction with Venus, thus initiating a translation of light (if it then goes on to aspect Mars).

This brings me to Problem 2. Jupiter in the first is at 22, 24 degrees Libra, Mars is at 22,44 Aries. So the Moon completes the aspect to Jupiter before it completes the aspect to Mars. However, horary only requires a partile aspect (both planets in the same degree irrespective of minutes). So when the Moon reaches 22 Aries, it will be in partile aspect to both Jupiter and Mars. So it's possible that the translation of light will be completed.

In terms of real world action, that would need either a third person to be instrumental in bringing you two together or circumstances lending themselves to you both being in the same place at the same time.

Now as CosmicBeing rightly points out, Mars is separating from Venus and that is a clear symbol of K not looking back (metaphorically). So I agree that K is very unlikely to initiate anything. Your only hope lies in a third person or circumstances (luck).

I don't see the Moon as anything other than a very outside chance, but outside chances can sometimes come off. Astrologically, I'm pushing Translation to its limits and if I used modern orbs, or even Lilly's semi-moities, I'd have to say that this won't happen. But it might still work, with the emphasis on 'might'

tarot_quest

Thank you Minderwiz for this detailed forecast!

Using that orb, the Moon is applying to Venus (just) and will go on to complete the conjunction with Venus, thus initiating a translation of light (if it then goes on to aspect Mars).

I was wondering what it means when you say ''initiating a translation of light''. I understand that the Moon will shed some light on the significators by moving towards later degrees. But what does this ''light'' do in Horary questions? Does ''light'' mean an ''understanding'' of some sort?

Minderwiz

The traditional view, which underpins Horary is that Astrology works through the reflection of light. The word 'aspect' means to view something. Thus if your significator and his are in aspect, you can see each other and that's the first step towards the relationship.

Translation of light is a way that two significators that aren't in aspect can still be brought together. This requires a faster planet, usually the Moon, to aspect each in turn,without aspecting any other planet. It's a fairly common.occurrence. The Moon carries the light of one significator to the other significator. It usually indicates that a third person helps bring the two people together.

In this case their are issues with using the technique, mainly whether at the time of the chart the Moon was making an aspect to one of the two. Lilly would have said not, so no date. Modern Astrologers would say not, so again no date. But the earliest Astrologers would have allowed it...Just.

So I'm keeping to the principle but pushing it in terms of practice over the last ,500 years. Such a push 'may,,: but not 'will' deliver. I'd be interested to learn the outcome.

tarot_quest

The traditional view, which underpins Horary is that Astrology works through the reflection of light. The word 'aspect' means to view something. Thus if your significator and his are in aspect, you can see each other and that's the first step towards the relationship.

Translation of light is a way that two significators that aren't in aspect can still be brought together. This requires a faster planet, usually the Moon, to aspect each in turn,without aspecting any other planet. It's a fairly common.occurrence. The Moon carries the light of one significator to the other significator. It usually indicates that a third person helps bring the two people together.

In this case their are issues with using the technique, mainly whether at the time of the chart the Moon was making an aspect to one of the two. Lilly would have said not, so no date. Modern Astrologers would say not, so again no date. But the earliest Astrologers would have allowed it...Just.

So I'm keeping to the principle but pushing it in terms of practice over the last ,500 years. Such a push 'may,,: but not 'will' deliver. I'd be interested to learn the outcome.

That is very interesting and I understand what you mean here.

Yes, I will update you if something happens in 2017. I don't have lots of threads in the astrology section, so it will not be complicated, if I don't forget (I will try!)