Way of the Horse

Bat Chicken

Jewel said:
Bat Chicken, just set your Visa free ... ~giggles~
:D Thanks, Jewel...!

faunabay

You know, I really am going to hold off for awhile with this one. I want it. And it's still on my wishlist. But I have so many new decks I haven't even had a chance to play with yet. I don't want to add another one that will just sit on my shelf for months.

6HD - I still haven't been able to work with my Diedre deck much at all, other than to look through it!! :bugeyed:

MysticalMoose

Well mine should have been despatched today! Hurrahhhhh!!! Will be waiting to see if it arrives 2moro! :D

6 Haunted Days

Mine will be here tomorrow for sure!

Aerin

Mine is on order but may take a while. I ordered it from bookdepository though, so they are UK.

Aerin

firefrost

The Book Depository's speeded up in the last few weeks I've found, so you may not be waiting as long as you think, Aerin. I'm waiting for something from them too, so I hope Easter doen't hold them up too much.

I'm watching something on ebay that I've wanted for a while now, before I commit to buying this...})

memries

I did not have a calendar for this year so went out to buy one.. on sale of course.. guess what.. horses.. it is so very beautiful I could cry just looking at it. Then I find this thread ! I feel like horses are calling to me or their essence whatever that is and I don't know anything about them at all.
Soooo.. I am going to order one !

Jewel

memries said:
I did not have a calendar for this year so went out to buy one.. on sale of course.. guess what.. horses.. it is so very beautiful I could cry just looking at it. Then I find this thread ! I feel like horses are calling to me or their essence whatever that is and I don't know anything about them at all.
Soooo.. I am going to order one !
Memries, I don't know anything about horses either other than I think they are beautiful. I really do not think it is necessary for you to use horses to work with this deck. Granted I have not really had time to do much with my deck, but just looking at the pictures I got so much. The looks in their eyes, their power and beauty. I think this deck will be a good introduction to horses from the look of it and the book.

Aerin

firefrost said:
The Book Depository's speeded up in the last few weeks I've found, so you may not be waiting as long as you think, Aerin.

Arrived this morning.

As someone else said I think the book is a hefty hardback and quite hard to extract from the kit :). Also, if anyone is a bit challenged like me then the part of the slipcover that holds the cards and the part that holds the book are hinged so that's how you get the cards out :D

The cards are lovely, some are landscape insted of portrait which is unusual. The book looks as if it will have to read carefully.

Or I could just use the cards and leave that till later.

I have two cards numbered 40 Illumination.

How can I best use this deck? 9 Language of the Breath - sociosensual awareness, heart intelligence, nonverbal communication.

OK, so that's a 'yes' to the just use the cards and worry about the words later :)

The horse's head (a grey) is looking away and to the left. It seems dark and there is vapour in the air from the horse's breath. Ears are pricked forward and the horse seems alert yet calm. Just waiting and watching. I match my breath with his.

Aerin