• INTJ

Votes: 96 15.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 123 20.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 161 26.6%

• Total voters

crazystargrl

I'm an INFP. :) I think INFPs tend to be one of the most spiritual types so it's not surprising to see INFPs (and other INs) so popular on this type of forum.

Mercy

INFP here, a Healer.

BTW, we don't seem to be so rare around here! *waves*

It does seem a bit skewed towards the INFPs, doesn't it :p I think Tarot reading would be attractive to imaginative, intuitive introverted types. And I remember reading that INFPs have high pattern recognition skills, too. Definitely helps when reading spreads!

herself

Late to the party (as usual)... but just had to wave my INFP flag too, I was so happy to see so many of them around.

pink daliha

Found this thread and just took the test. I voted ENTJ, but, after looking again, I am really an ENFJ. Took it twice and came out an ENFJ both times.- My personality corresponds to the Teacher.

Amaterasu

I'm an INFP : )

I'm usually the only one different among my peers so it's refreshing to see that there are a lot of INFPs around here.

Babalon Jones

I'm supposed to find out for sure what I am tomorrow, as had to take it for work...

If I had to guess based on the free tests I've taken, I'm either INTJ or INTP, probably P

Requiella

INTP here, although my P is on the weaker side. =)

EllieP

INFJ - just added to the poll results and see we are in the prime position! I'm a therapist and writer. Seems to go with INFJs from what I've read over the years.

tarotbear

I have no freakin' idea what this poll is asking - translations in ENGLISH please?

LS/MFT - 'Laboratory Sector for Making Folks Tiny' - sign over door in parody of 'Fantastic Voyage.'

Girl Archer

Hi all,

I am an INTP. Rumors are, Lord Voldemort and Dexter (Morgan) are one too but don't let that scare you away :p I ain't here to hurt anyone :laugh: anyway, what is the corresponding court card for INTP? Actually, my problem is that despite being an INTP, I feel very strongly about things and feelings do form a major chunk of decision making. I am equally wandsy and whimsical, bossy and a bit like Hermione.. So ultimately, I am confused as to what my court could be though I come pretty damn close to King of Wands.