Communicating with a departed loved one?

Luna-Ocean

The first card I lay out for the reading about who the spirit is and I get 'The Devil' ...

That is very funny but really it's nothing to worry about i often do spirit readings with a close friend of mine who had passed away and the devil will also come up, this will often mean they will be up to no good sometimes doing things to try and annoy you but in a good way?

Virgo26

That is very funny but really it's nothing to worry about i often do spirit readings with a close friend of mine who had passed away and the devil will also come up, this will often mean they will be up to no good sometimes doing things to try and annoy you but in a good way?

Heh, that could be one way to look at it... they could also be telling me that they used to be 'one helluva guy' :)

Aeon.of.Horus

In Loving Memory

Thank you for this spread.
i just used it to communicate with my son who passed away on the 15th April 2008.
I started to shuffle the cards and I got a jumper so that automatically went into position number 1.
I wont tell you the cars that appeared but I will say that all 5 just leapt out of the deck as I was shuffling 1 by 1.
This answered my question I had, so I kept on shuffling and talking to my son in this manner. Asking him questions and shuffling till a card or in some cases multiple cards jumped out at once.
We had a lovely conversation in this way and sorted things out that were left unsaid before his untimely departure.
So we would like to offer our thanks to you for coming up with this spread as it was the starting catalyst for our communication and I will certainly use it again the next time we need to communicate...

Aeon