Decks you love, but...that one card.

mercuryempress

World Spirit -10 of pents is weird

I had to cover that man up with a marker in front of those children lolol

Ancestral Path-The Fool Card this one card totally throws off the whole entire deck for me

CharlotteK

World Spirit -10 of pents is weird

I had to cover that man up with a marker in front of those children lolol

Ancestral Path-The Fool Card this one card totally throws off the whole entire deck for me

I don't mind the World Spirit man TOO much, though I have debated getting out the Sharpie.

I agree about the Fool in AP. It was my Deck of the Week last week and it's by far my least favourite card in the deck.

lantana

I thought of another one, but instead of one card it's a whole suit... I don't really like the way the Swords suit looks in the Prisma Visions. In such an otherwise colorful and swirling deck, all that snow just looks flat and dreary to me. It feels like the last suit to be created, honestly.

Also, the big swans (???) in the last few cards and the courts are just an odd inclusion, especially since they get sectioned off awkwardly. Maybe this is just me, though.

nicky

The Fool from the Gilded Tarot looks like George Bush - can't unsee that

Galadhwen

The Magician from the Tarot of the Hidden Realms :( why tho

Gwynydd

Gwynydd how about this depiction in the Roots of Asia Tarot, l find it so peaceful.

It is peaceful and a beautiful picture, but the problem for me is I have issues with the heirophant in general. It's just a card I really don't like. I hope that changes, but I'm the same with Judgement, and I think it's the religious connotations.

Carojulie

I love the Japaridze a lot, a whole lot.
But, I do not like War, the renamed major IV that stands for the Emperor. I do not agree with this renaming, wich I find limiting, and I do not agree with the picture and symbolism on this card, even if the design has evident artistic qualities.
Two other majors from this deck that I have trouble agreeing with, though they dont bother me as much as "War" does : the Chariot and the Magician.
The Chariot seems still and empty, wich does not go well with the representation I have of this major. And for the Magician, the picture is beautiful, looks like a Dali scene painted with Van Gogh colors, but I have not succeeded yet in making sense of it.
But I still love the deck.

Le Fanu

I have learnt to love the Dreaming Way but I just have to hope the Moon card doesn't come up, which has nothing of dreaminess or lunacy or anything I associate with the Moon card...

Usually if you hope strongly enough, these cards don't come up. It happened with the 2nd edition of the Bohemian Gothic and the Bela Twilight Lovers Card. I would hope so hard it never put in an appearance...

ETA; Oh yes, the Fool in Ancestral Path!

greatdane

Transformational Tarot by Ando

Thought it looked great from cards I saw, but then I saw the STRENGTH card. That kept me from getting it, it just didn't go with the rest of the cards for me.