The Eklektikos Tarot

daphne

Wonderful! I cannot wait to see the creation of this deck taking off again.

VGimlet

That is good news. I guess I won't be crossing it off my wish list just yet. :cool4:

BodhiSeed

GOOD NEWS!
Managed to contact Designerhands and they have not given up. Apparently they have had a very busy few years and had to let the project drop temporarily. Now they have promised its top of the list again.
I suggested they might post here to let us know of progress. Here's keeping our fingers crossed :)

That's fantastic news! This was a deck I've been keeping my eye on, and was sad when it appeared no progress was being made. Thanks for reaching out to the artist, Thoughtful! :)

Designerhands

Back to work

After all these year, the Eklektikos is back, slowly but surely. The Ace of Wands is up on the blog and I'm on to the next.
Thank you for your unbelievable patience!

daphne

Welcome back and wish you strength and resilience to finish this wonderful deck!
I like very much the cards until now and I am looking forward to have a copy of it all.
I hope you find a good publisher to do justice to your colors or publish it yourself on demand or so.

Thoughtful

After all these year, the Eklektikos is back, slowly but surely. The Ace of Wands is up on the blog and I'm on to the next.
Thank you for your unbelievable patience!

Oh what wonderful news! l am recovering from a nasty flu virus and this news has cheered me up no end. It will be lovely to know that eventually l will have this Tarot in my possession.
Am so pleased about this Designerhands :thumbsup:

Designerhands

Hi everyone! The Ace of Pentacles is ready and posted in the blog. I hope you like this one too.
Blessings xxx

daphne

Hi everyone! The Ace of Pentacles is ready and posted in the blog. I hope you like this one too.
Blessings xxx

Of course I like it, your vivid colors always cheer me up!

BodhiSeed

Made my day to see that you are working on this deck again. Off to you blog for a peek. :D

VGimlet

Glad to see you're working on it again - one of my favorite in-progress decks.