English Magic Tarot on sale !

ana luisa

For those who do not mind buying seconds, it's going for U$3.92. Please Moderators, delete if not appropriate. Just wanted to pass it on.

phantomjiujitsu

Ordered. Thanks for the heads up, you really can't beat that price.

Metafizzypop

I hope they're not defective or something. They would say so, wouldn't they ?

"Seconds" means defective. It means the decks are irregular. It explains the price, too.

ana luisa

"Seconds" means defective. It means the decks are irregular. It explains the price, too.

Oh, no... Shouldn't they post that, though ? And let the buyers know what they're paying for ? I knew they were seconds through a friend from another site but couldn't imagine they were flawed ! Thank you for clarifying that, Metafizzypop!

HighPriestess

I bought one that hasn't shipped yet. I assumed they had issues but I don't mind some dents and dings, it gives the deck character.

baconwaffles

Should get mine by today, really can't beat that price.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Barleywine

I went and checked the Amazon site I ordered from and it doesn't say a word about "seconds," but I strongly suspected it when I saw the price. I ordered it a week ago but no shipping notification yet. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will run out and have to stock some perfect ones. ;)

Eric in NJ

Hello all. I ordered and already received this deck (thank you prime!)

It is a set with a book and deck, it is very nice.

There are no defects.

I like this deck quite a bit, but I can already tell I won't be able to read it.

The Trumps have no borders.

I say again, my deck was brand new and no defects.

Eric.

phantomjiujitsu

Thanks for the info.