Confused and Screaming

WitchesFightClub

Situation:
I've been on and off with this guy since last September. Our relationship is physical, and we communicate well in person but badly over text. He keeps talking about dating/going on dates but doesn't say anything past that? So I did some readings, the cards told me to be patient and caring. So I've been telling him that I care and that his feelings matter to me, because the cards told me I need to be more open. But I can't tell if he cared? At all? But then he introduced me to his childhood friend out of nowhere. So I bled my poor cards for more answers and what has come out is:

How are his feelings developing for me?
Hierophant - Which I think means he feels something serious for me but he needs a green light from his friends?
A follow up card was the 7 of Cups, so I'm thinking with the previous cards it leads into uncertainty.

Then; I did a three card spread:

1) Love - the feelings concerning the person and you, either clarifying your feelings for them or for better understanding and insight into their feelings for you.
I got the 6 of Pentacles, which suggests to me that there's some kind of give and take here. Maybe he's absorbing and enjoying the emotional care that I've been giving him even though he's quiet about it?

2) Trist - these are the nature of the defining moments that will come to pass between you and them. this card will highlight the recurring themes of the emotions and needs of your relationship.
I got the Empress here, I'm thinking the cards are saying I'm on the right path when I tell him that I care and I'm here for him, so I should keep providing him with emotional support and seeing him when he needs company?

3) Result - The ultimate result of making efforts to see this person and be romantically with them, and an indication of where it will lead.
I pulled the 3 of pentacles for this position, which makes me think of structure and building something up. And there is mention of a third party sometimes that can be influential, which made me think of the hierophant I drew in the previous reading where there's suggestion of being influenced by his friends opinion.

And then I pulled my poor cards out for another answer:

How does he feel about me?
Temperance - I think my cards might be sassing me here, and telling me that I need to be patient with him and his feelings.

What does he think of me?
7 of Pentacles - Which I get the impression it goes hand in hand with everything I've read so far. That he's uncertain and somewhat fearful of failure, maybe he's scared that I will reject him in a romantic sense? Or maybe he feels like he can't provide me with the emotional care I require. Or maybe he's scared his friends won't like me.

I asked if I should give up and got death, and a follow up of the page of swords. Which makes me nervous that I've said something to upset him or something like that. Or would it mean that I shouldn't give up and I should be more open?

Either way, I'm feeling quite stressed and upset and I'm at my wits end because I don't want to suffocate him in any way or be over-bearing/annoying with my feelings. It just seems like I'm being pushed away or something.

Am I reading the cards wrong? Are the cards telling me to give up? I'm at a loss. What's your interpretation of these cards and the positions they're in?

Eddie

The cards can never actually tell you what to do, the ultinate choice of action is your and only yours to make.

They can only guide you and deliver a backround in order to help you choose wisely and from an informed position. Taking this on board should help you construct better questions in the future.

I sense you may be pulling too many cards here, this will only confuse you and the cards can then even start playing games with you.

You have two questions that explore his feelings. How they are developing and how he feels now. The present shows a very even playing field. Too even for any deep feelings of love. Echoed in the six. Again a card that doesn't reflect romance or love as such. At the moment he is enjoying the ride and trying to keep an even keel and not cause any waves. Could this develop? The Hierophant as an answer to the current state of the relationship would indeed reflect a relationship of a serious and commited nature but as an answer to development, it is far too retricting in nature and energy to allow growth and therefore change. I hate to say this but could he already be in a relationship? a serious one at that. When he is with you, he finds a sense of peace. A more equal standing. a fairer exchange. Perhaps these are things he no longer enjoys or has when he is not with you.

What does he think of you? someone that perseveres.
I feel the cards start to contradict themselves are they go on and this I feel is because you pulled too many.

Step back from this and give it some space. By all means tell him where he stands with you and how you feel and leave the ball in his court.

Something is not quite right here. By waiting and seeing how he reacts to your actions would and could reveal a lot for you.

Give this a little time and read again but this time be more constructive in how you phrase your question and don't keep pullings cards till you get what you want. Next time, give a great deal of consideration to your question and stick to it. Try and include an advice card for yourself.

Eddie

WitchesFightClub

The cards can never actually tell you what to do, the ultinate choice of action is your and only yours to make.

They can only guide you and deliver a backround in order to help you choose wisely and from an informed position. Taking this on board should help you construct better questions in the future.

I sense you may be pulling too many cards here, this will only confuse you and the cards can then even start playing games with you.

You have two questions that explore his feelings. How they are developing and how he feels now. The present shows a very even playing field. Too even for any deep feelings of love. Echoed in the six. Again a card that doesn't reflect romance or love as such. At the moment he is enjoying the ride and trying to keep an even keel and not cause any waves. Could this develop? The Hierophant as an answer to the current state of the relationship would indeed reflect a relationship of a serious and commited nature but as an answer to development, it is far too retricting in nature and energy to allow growth and therefore change. I hate to say this but could he already be in a relationship? a serious one at that. When he is with you, he finds a sense of peace. A more equal standing. a fairer exchange. Perhaps these are things he no longer enjoys or has when he is not with you.

What does he think of you? someone that perseveres.
I feel the cards start to contradict themselves are they go on and this I feel is because you pulled too many.

Step back from this and give it some space. By all means tell him where he stands with you and how you feel and leave the ball in his court.

Something is not quite right here. By waiting and seeing how he reacts to your actions would and could reveal a lot for you.

Give this a little time and read again but this time be more constructive in how you phrase your question and don't keep pullings cards till you get what you want. Next time, give a great deal of consideration to your question and stick to it. Try and include an advice card for yourself.

Eddie

I do get the impression that my cards are starting to mess with my head because I ask too many questions on the same subject. This isn't the first time I've bombarded with questions about this. They're definitely getting sassy with me at this point and potentially purposefully swatting my hands with certain answers.

I'm certain he's not in relationship, but before we started anything I know he was severely hurt by someone else and that could be holding him back, like he really doesn't want to get hurt again. He comes from a really strict background too so his mother/family could also be the restraint.

His friends are quite dismissive of his feelings/thoughts to say the least, at least from what I've seen. So maybe that's why he feels at peace with me. To the best of my ability I try to create an environment without judgement and I love to listen.

Thank you for your response!! I will definitely be taking your advice.

Eddie

The Hierophant is a traditionalist!

He would also be a sticler for doing things in the right way and in the right order.

Eddie