$100 - what deck or decks would you buy

VGimlet

Probably either the Torocco del Mondo Nuovo, or the Sibella tarot by Folchi.

Or one of the other decks on my hard to find list. :p

turtlebite

I would buy the Liber T. And... ummmm........

SolSionnach

seanchai said:
Oh, wow. Those are both gorgeous.
Neither of you really want the Finnish one. Just look at it! It's completely CGI, in a bad way. Candy colors, ultra shiny highlights.

ick ick ick ick ick CGI!

ETA: okay, I just read the whole thread.

Lillie, you *killed* me. I especially like how it was a couple pages before anyone had the nerve to laugh at you. :laugh: Perhaps they were wondering when you'd changed gender? ;)

Lessee, what would I buy. Downpayment on a Tarot de Paris TdM? (How many old decks do I really need? And I know, it's not a TdM, but that is to differentiate it from the modern TdP)

The Le Jours Vie Lenormand (whatever it's called) and Isabel's Lenormand.

Naah. I'd go with the Tarot de Paris.

I think.

:bugeyed:

Tansy

I'd immediately buy the Alchemical tarot and the Morgan Greer. Just like that.

lark

I'd put it towards another Illuminated with glitter.

Manda

Lillie said:
I'd get the cruel things tarot and spend the rest on drugs and prostitutes.

SolSionnach said:
Lillie, you *killed* me. I especially like how it was a couple pages before anyone had the nerve to laugh at you. :laugh: Perhaps they were wondering when you'd changed gender? ;)

I was worried about both the quality of the drugs and the prostitutes, with only the leftovers of the Cruel Thing tarot, but shrugged and thought, to each their own...

I ordered the Tarot of Trees, so now do I get another $100? And if not, how often does this $100 refresh? So I can plan, you know.

zan_chan

I'd venture to guess that depending on what drugs we're talking about, the quality of the prostitutes might not be terribly important.

Meanwhile, by coincidence a friend owes me exactly $100, so I think i'll get the $40 Rohrig I found, a $22 Victorian romantic kit I found on a Japanese website, and the MM Tarot of Dreams.

Wendywu

Manda said:
how often does this $100 refresh? So I can plan, you know.

Everytime you go past "GO" I thought .....

And if you play really fast, GO can come round several times in a single game .....

ETA Baggy the boot - and definitely not the top hat.