Chakras crystals

Awkward.turtle91

73b51608794a1a9a2f76d00f7e4db136.jpg

Okay so whilst I was dancing tonight. One of the chakra crystals fell off my quartz it was such a pull and I couldn't find it to glue it back on again like you often can.

I believe it was the sacaral chakra (sorry about poor spelling).

I wonder if it had come off due to the fact that I'm starting to become more aware of what I'd like In a relationship and I'm listening to my emotions and feelings.

And that it doesn't need to be healed as much as the others?.

Any other experiences like this?

celticnoodle

Oh! what a beautiful necklace and I'm so sorry to see you lost one stone! :( I would guess it could be as you think--that now that you are aware of what you want in a relationship and you are paying attention to your emotions and feelings--that is very likely the reason it was the only stone to fall out. Or, it could be due to the fact that it was the only stone in the necklace that wasn't in good shape/held in securely enough.

You may be able to purchase a small crystal to replace the one that was lost. However, I will also keep my fingers crossed that you find the original one! Good Luck!

eta: second look at it - it appears there are 2 stones missing. Is that so?

Awkward.turtle91

Oh! what a beautiful necklace and I'm so sorry to see you lost one stone! :( I would guess it could be as you think--that now that you are aware of what you want in a relationship and you are paying attention to your emotions and feelings--that is very likely the reason it was the only stone to fall out. Or, it could be due to the fact that it was the only stone in the necklace that wasn't in good shape/held in securely enough.

You may be able to purchase a small crystal to replace the one that was lost. However, I will also keep my fingers crossed that you find the original one! Good Luck!

eta: second look at it - it appears there are 2 stones missing. Is that so?

I felt it come off with such force, it's a clear stone don't worry theirs only one missing..
yes there is that possibility that it wasn't glued on properly but it is over a year old and survived an airport I believe....

I'll do a little tarot spread to be doubly sure, i think this might be the best bet, i wore it with my rose quartz.

I hope that it's due to the fact that i know what i want in a relationship, wouldn't it be a good thing if that was the case :D x