'De-fuzzing' my stones...

Grizabella

If she doesn't get to go outside, she was probably just taking a rare opportunity to roll around on some "rocks". Animals do things like that, maybe as a way of giving themselves a natural massage. They like the feel of it. Our cat, Sushi, wasn't ever able to be outside when we lived in our apartment so now she love, love, loves to roll around in the rocks on our gravel driveway.

Just a silly thing about Sushi, who is a very uncharacteristic cat in many ways---she also likes to run through the garden sprinkler outside. At first I thought I had just caught her with it by accident and she was running away, but then she very obviously took over from there and would run through it on purpose. She's even started lying next to it, batting at it, while waiting for us to turn it on in the evening. She also loves to dump the dog's water bowl over, so I have to be sure to put it in something she can't turn over. She paddles around in it with her feet anyway.

serenaserendipity

Cats are very fine spiritual creatures!

I have found cats are very sensitive to spiritual energy...

Our cat LOVES to lay on ANYThing that might have some spiritual radiance. She loves ink drawings, tarot cards laid out, love letters, etc/

Recently my duaghter got out her set of tumbled crystals and put them neatly aligned on a large flat canvas pillow.

The cat chose the opportunity to walk all over the pillow in circles and then set her self up in a little ball right next to the crystals!

In fact, that is where she is now...

We are listening to ambient music and her little ears look like antennaes radioing around

Actually she's sitting ON the crystals as if they were her eggs!

Funny kitten!

I wonder if cats can "see" or sense kirlian energy?

thorhammer

My cat loves my spirit/fairy amethyst. She spends ages sniffing it. In fact, everyone that I show the crystal to wants to sniff it . . . Weird. It's a rock. It doesn't have a smell!

Brandi loves shoelaces, cardigan belts and aluminium foil. Hates the ball I got her. Only plays with catnip mouse when I'm dragging it around the flat (I tied a string to it for the purpose). Oh, and loves to chew my yarn when I'm knitting. I give her a bit for herself and it's just not the same, apparently. Loves leaves, too, that blow around on my balcony. Great excuse to not sweep my balcony!

I like the idea of letting your cat cleanse your stones. Kind of like a magical, innocent power.

\m/ Kat

wumpkie

Lol. I know this isn't crystal related but hearing your cat likes foil made me think back to Rosie. She physically gags whenever foil is put near her even little pieces when you have sweets.

But yeah, cats love to sniff crystals. They sniff it with intrigue and mine then roll over in euphoria almost like they would if you had given them catnip :D

Silly Kitties :D