"Who's Who" for Aeclectic personae

Simone

OakDragon said:
})

My name is Brian Graham and I am writing a poem to go with each of Simone's cards for the companion book she is writing for it.

This will hopefully not pass unnoticed!

All hear me:

Brian Leigh Graham is a great poet!

*Simone pulls Oakie out of the shadows and will not allow him hiding...*

Actually I am planning on setting up a website with my cards and the poems finished so far *nudge, nudge* will be with the cards there too with sue credit! Providing the author allows it but I will not take no for an answer ;) })

OakDragon

Simone said:
This will hopefully not pass unnoticed!

All hear me:

Brian Leigh Graham is a great poet!

*Simone pulls Oakie out of the shadows and will not allow him hiding...*

Actually I am planning on setting up a website with my cards and the poems finished so far *nudge, nudge* will be with the cards there too with sue credit! Providing the author allows it but I will not take no for an answer ;) })

Heh. I think I better get back to work! :D

mythos

Hi, I'm Shirley,

I'm in the process of pretending to myself that I am not creating a deck ... but I am in spite of my relative tarot newness. Just don't like to feel overwhelmed at the thought of 78 whole cards, and I have placed no time limits on myself. Most of the cards I have painted so far are due for a new take, as my knowledge and sense of process evolve (and my painting skills).

I have at least 50 unfinished articles ... and a completion problem.

I've had a couple of stories and articles published in alternative magazines ... but not tarot related.

I've done one of the banners for the conference. Hopefully the paint won't all crack and fall off before I deliver it.

And Mary .... I just devoured Women of the Golden Dawn. Wonderful. Thank you.

mythos

HudsonGray

Hi,

I'm Elaine Moertl, and I've published two decks so far, the Ferret Tarot and the Chat du Marseille. With a third one in the works called The White Whisker Tarot (formerly Through Space & Time with O.C. Cat). All are done as pen & ink drawings, I'm still investigating if I can do this third deck in color media of some kind.

Teheuti

mythos said:
And Mary .... I just devoured Women of the Golden Dawn. Wonderful. Thank you.

Shirley - I'm so glad you liked it. I certainly understand the completion problems. That book took me six years of nearly full-time work. It was hard to let it go.

Mary

Teheuti

HudsonGray said:
I'm Elaine Moertl, and I've published two decks so far, the Ferret Tarot and the Chat du Marseille.
Elaine - I love the Ferret Tarot. I've spent the past couple of years working on my Tarot and Emotions project and I think that your Ferret deck expresses emotions in such an amazing and delightful way. I laugh every time I look at how every part of their bodies show such clearly defined feelings.

Mary

HudsonGray

THANK YOU! I'm so happy about that! The feedback I've gotten on the deck always seems to be that people are really enjoying using it, even for the hard readings. That totally amazes me that it's struck a chord in so many different people. I only hope that this cat deck will be as nice for everyone.

(I'm a little awed that you really like it, you know! You're a 'big name' in tarot!)

PlatinumDove

Kissa said:
indeed, i'm all shaky knowing that Mary K. Greer is among us. WOOOOWW!

come on, you creators, get out of the closet! there are still many out there... thanks Solandia!!!!

kissa

I so agree Kissa....especially since I use one of Mary K. Greer's quotes in my readings for free tarot network.....Wow....she really exists....*giggles*

Teheuti

PlatinumDove said:
I so agree Kissa....especially since I use one of Mary K. Greer's quotes in my readings for free tarot network.....Wow....she really exists....*giggles*
No - I'm only a figment of your imagination. What's the quote?

Mary

prudence

I hope this doesn't embarrass you, teheuty

...but I have resisted saying something all day since finding out your identity...and I too am all goofy with the knowledge that you are a member here!!!

I will try to keep the fauning to a minimum and will treat you like any other member. Well, except for right here in this thread!

There are many people here, I am coming to learn who are very very talented. I am just so pleased to mingle here with you all.