Storing the faeries

AJ

bless their little fairy hearts...this is such a great thread. My fairy's were adopted from Scion and are still in their box thinking about how to make this work out in their favor. The did honor me with a nice reading here in an exchange, but so far no hubbub about a permanent home. But then I haven't taken them upstairs and shown them the fabric stash either ;-) Then we'll hear hubbub!
Wait till they hear what else is upstairs on my nightstand.. Lady Cottingham's book on how to press fairies!

Jewel

Ohhhhhhh AJ you are in for it. Whatever you do, do not let them see the Magic Realist fairy bags. I went back there today to look at the BBC bags, and low and behold Mickle a Muckle spots the "Wild Elf Boy" bag and decided it he wants it. So through a lot of finessing on my part, my hubby told me to buy my BBC bag as a valentines present, and now Faunabay will order Mickle his bag (we had bag trade going on ... long story). The others are perfectly happy with the bag that came in yesterday, and the Chariot card, but Mickle wants the other bag, says the elf on it is his brother ~rolls eyes~ ... talk about trying to appeal to my emotions. Anyhow, he will get the bag in time so he is happy now and back to humming with the others, with a few giggles interspersed in there. They are getting costly!

AJ

nothing like brotherly love, but keep in mind brothers fight like there is no tomorrow, seems to be the law :) But the minute they think someone is picking on the other they unite. Therein lies your danger. They may figure you caved once, now they'll incite the other to order every bag Baba comes up with. Get a job. You'll need it!

Disa

Well, a while back a friend gave me her Lady Cottington's pressed Fairy note cards. I've never been very interested in Fairy's but I kept the gift and I'm very glad I did. The notecards came in a very sturdy cardboard box that slides out sort of like a drawer on the side. Have you seen it? The edges of the box have lovely green and white and purpley swirls on them. It wasn't until about a year or so later that I found Froud's Faeries Oracle cards and immediately they wanted to go into that box. They've been there ever since. The do wiggle around a bit in there and I wonder if they might want that nice forest bag I've seen at Tarot Totes(It's called into the woods). It may be something to sort of keep them snug and warm inside the box rather than have them shuffling around in there so. I'm going to go look at it again.

Jewel

AJ said:
They may figure you caved once, now they'll incite the other to order every bag Baba comes up with. Get a job. You'll need it!
I have a job, and I did cave in in a round about way *LOL*

Jewel

Disa said:
The do wiggle around a bit in there and I wonder if they might want that nice forest bag I've seen at Tarot Totes(It's called into the woods). It may be something to sort of keep them snug and warm inside the box rather than have them shuffling around in there so. I'm going to go look at it again.
I am familiar with the notecards, I owned them at one time, but have long since sent them to friends. Sounds like your faeries are ready to upgrade, or as you say have a bag to keep them warm *LOL*. They are quite picky about they want to live *LOL*

Alta

Mine live in a very cute wooden box with dragonflies carved on the front.

They do however share space with Robin Wood and the LS Fey tarot.

No arguments that I have ever heard though. :D

Marion

Attachments

• fae_box1.jpg
    fae_box1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 174
  • fae_box2.jpg
    fae_box2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 157

.traveller.

Wow, those fit perfectly!

Jewel

Marion what a lovely box!!!

sagewriter

i got this lovely bag in my local store. i think it's perfect for them!

Attachments

• DSC00302.JPG
    DSC00302.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 168