Votes: 20 5.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

Marie-Bernard

ITA with Vetch!

My sun sign is Aries, Ascendant in Libra; but I'm also a "Plutonian", like you, because my Moon is in Scorpio, with Pluto smack dab on the Ascendant.
If you Google "Plutonuian", there's tons of info on what it means to be a "Scorpio type", both good & bad!

Personally, I get along with Scorpios -- they tend to have a challenging rap, true, but as a general rule they are (for the most part) extremely just & loyal!
I've personally never known a Scorpio to lash out unfairly, without provocation.
Not to mention that Scorpios are very intuitive, and usually correct about their hunches!

Without knowing you, and based on my Intermediate level knowledge of Astrology, I would assume that someone with a Moon in Scorpio/12th house is EXTREMELY intuitive, possibly psychic!
Sun in the 8th House only reinforces this assumption -- and adding Gemini to the mix indicates that not only are you a Visionary, but you also have the eloquence to explain well and get your message across, especially where mystic & occult topics are concerned!

Finally, Scorpios are known for their magnetism & sexuality!
Do you notice yourself being attractive to others?
Has anyone ever commented on your "strong" presence?
Do you by any chance have striking eyes? :)

With their regenerative energy, Scorpios have the capacity to age very gracefully -- my grandmother, a classic text-book Scorpio, looks and acts at least 20 years younger (people are always shocked when they find out her age!)

I am VERY grateful for the Scorpio influences in my chart -- and I hardly think that a boost in intuition, magnetism, and regenerative capacity is something that any of the "nicer" signs would object to! :D

Awww, thanks PrincessPaulina, you're a sweetheart.

I've always had a different POV regarding death than other people I know. Two of my tattoos are about death, so it's a very personal thing. Learning about all the Scorpio influence in my chart gave me a strange feeling about that, almost wondering if what I thought was a unique thing about me was somehow beyond my control. I know that's not really the way it is, but it makes me feel very odd.

Garnet-Flame

Sun sign is Capricorn, moon is Virgo, rising is Leo. I don't really understand astrology, I don't feel like I am very Capricornish at all. But I'm not on a cusp. And on my free chart many of the various planets and things are in Capricorn.

PrincessPaulina

Awww, thanks PrincessPaulina, you're a sweetheart.

I've always had a different POV regarding death than other people I know. Two of my tattoos are about death, so it's a very personal thing. Learning about all the Scorpio influence in my chart gave me a strange feeling about that, almost wondering if what I thought was a unique thing about me was somehow beyond my control. I know that's not really the way it is, but it makes me feel very odd.

I personally feel that astrology is not so much an INFLUENCE of how you feel & who you are, as it is a REFLECTION; if your unique nature coming into this world had been different, you would have been born on a different day and had a different chart.

Already having 2 Tats to reflect your view of death shows that this has been an important focus in your life long before you discovered the Astrological correlation -- perhaps you should take it as confirmation of things you've known or suspected all along, rather than a diagnosis?

ETA: you may want to examine these issues via Tarot; I would do some spreads using Death or Judgement as the Significator!

Marie-Bernard

Thanks again, PrincessPaulina, that's a great way to look at it; I really appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas and information with me, it's certainly made me feel a lot better. I think trying some spreads with those trumps as significators is an excellent idea.

Spectre Made Flesh

Sagittarius. I think we're in the "lead" in the poll now!

I don't know my moon sign or ascendant, as I don't know what time of day I was born... I mean, how am I supposed to remember that?! :)

prudence

Pisces, in 12th house, so Marie Bernard, I relate to your death connection. I too have a strong connection to death, whether through sculpting (Day of the Dead statues are a favorite, though my Venus is also in Pisces, in 12th house, so maybe that is why my art tends to be the way it is) or just as subject matter (in films, books etc). My Jupiter is in scorpio in the 8th house. My daughter has Taurus sun, but also in the 12th house and she seems to be following in my footsteps with the Day of the Dead fascination especially.

Marie-Bernard

Pisces, in 12th house, so Marie Bernard, I relate to your death connection. I too have a strong connection to death, whether through sculpting (Day of the Dead statues are a favorite, though my Venus is also in Pisces, in 12th house, so maybe that is why my art tends to be the way it is) or just as subject matter (in films, books etc). My Jupiter is in scorpio in the 8th house. My daughter has Taurus sun, but also in the 12th house and she seems to be following in my footsteps with the Day of the Dead fascination especially.

I'd love to see a picture if you have some online? Funny, in a synchronicity kind of way, that it's Day of the Dead statues you most like to do - my back tattoo reads, 'Bailamos con La Muerte', 'cause in Spanish death is a lady. (Also it's related to some of my most favorite morbid literature.)