Time readings!! OMG...it was correct!!

Ambience

Awesome i got it. Obviously the tarot is based on your current behaviors and attitudes, so based on the current information it has i will get a job in winter. However i rephrased my question to:

If i start looking for a job tommorow, when am i likely to get a job?

This tiny distinction from my orginal question...

When will i get a job, makes all the difference.

It requires action to get outcome in life, so i think this is probably going to be an accurate representation.

FOr the month- I got Ace cups- SUMMER- (much more realistic)
5 CUPS- the fifth week in summer, ( again much more likely)
The wheel of fortune- ten days after.

Okay well british summer time is 29th march- so five weeks afrer would be beginning of may. Then the days after would be 10. oh gosh this is frustrating. That brings us to TODAY!!! THAT's spooky!!

If i start looking for a job tommorow, how could i get one today, unless my business counts as employment, but i started that yesterday!

EVEN SO - does any one find that STRANGE??? the cards tell me i'm going to get a Job TODAY! Okay where did i go wrong lol.

BACK TO SQUARE ONE...

Hawthorne

Ambience said:
Awesome i got it. Obviously the tarot is based on your current behaviors and attitudes, so based on the current information it has i will get a job in winter. However i rephrased my question to:

It requires action to get outcome in life, so i think this is probably going to be an accurate representation.

Okay well british summer time is 29th march- so five weeks afrer would be beginning of may. Then the days after would be 10. oh gosh this is frustrating. That brings us to TODAY!!! THAT's spooky!!

If i start looking for a job tommorow, how could i get one today, unless my business counts as employment, but i started that yesterday!

EVEN SO - does any one find that STRANGE??? the cards tell me i'm going to get a Job TODAY! Okay where did i go wrong lol.

BACK TO SQUARE ONE...

Ambience, I don't the Tarot would consider summer to be the time when we change our clocks...that was done for a reason by us humans. But nature decrees that summer the season does not technically begin until 21/22 June. That's when we're in summer. Right now in the Northern Hemisphere it is Spring. So I'd suggest trying your reading again basing Summer as being 21/22 June - the time of the summer solstice.
ETA- or try your own interpretation of summer. We have four seasons so which 3 months mean summer to you? June, July August, perhaps?

Ambience

okay your right, where did you get 21/22 june date from? Thanks

marty

Ambience said:

BACK TO SQUARE ONE...

Hope you don't mind...but I had to ask my Tarot your question: Mystic Dreamer.

pulled the ace of cups: Summer June 21
pulled the four of cups: 4th week into summer which would be July 12
pulled the sun: 19 days, so your job: either June 23 or July 31 (if you take 19 days before or after the fourth week.
?????
Weird: I did pull the Ace of Cups like you and the four of cups...close to five!! Maybe there's something to it here...Summer just might be looking good for you!!

marty

I would LOVE to start a study group on time readings!!
Sign me up...

Ambience

Now lets work out salary lol. Joking! * but on a side note it would be good to have a study group on the use of numbers in tarot. I for one would like to know how to calculate how much money i'm going to get from any given venture. That would be cool

I think the timing seems to work quite well here. Interesting you got so close, similar. Only thing i don't get is the before or after. Can't you just make your mind up and ask the tarot to give you the timing accurately?

Im going to try this with questions i know the answers too and see if this is still accurate in prediction. Based on what i've seen here, looks like it's going to be a good system. Thanks for bringing this to us. I've got loads of burning questions i'm excited to ask the tarot regarding dates.

marty

Ambience said:
Now lets work out salary lol. Joking! * but on a side note it would be good to have a study group on the use of numbers in tarot. I for one would like to know how to calculate how much money i'm going to get from any given venture. That would be cool

I think the timing seems to work quite well here. Interesting you got so close, similar. Only thing i don't get is the before or after. Can't you just make your mind up and ask the tarot to give you the timing accurately?

Im going to try this with questions i know the answers too and see if this is still accurate in prediction. Based on what i've seen here, looks like it's going to be a good system. Thanks for bringing this to us. I've got loads of burning questions i'm excited to ask the tarot regarding dates.

Salary..that's funny! How many cards you want? ;)
Lets start a study group? I really do want to learn more about this.

I think in the future I will ask for the days before...lot easier that way!!

Hawthorne

Ambience said:
okay your right, where did you get 21/22 june date from? Thanks

Ambience if you google 'Summer Solstice' you'll find the astronomical explanation for that date (it's approximate and changes a little year to year).
It's about the sun's position relative to the earth (far too scientific for me to try to explain!!) but it's generally considered the beginning of summer.

The whole 'British Summer Time' thing with the clocks at the end of March is a bit of a misnomer and is misleading. It's just a name they gave it. The same change in the USA is called 'daylight saving time'.

So how do we divide the seasons? No hard and fast rules but the spring is generally thought to be 21 March to 21 June, and Summer is 21 June to 20th (ish) of September.

But I'd say,'ok, this is tarot we're talking about. So let's be intuitive...What feels right to YOU? What feels like summer to you?'
For me, the beginning of June to the the end of August feels like summer, here in Britain. But this is subjective. I think if Marty's theory on timing is right, then the Tarot will be talking to you in your language, using your personal definition of summer.

Hawthorne

marty said:
Hope you don't mind...but I had to ask my Tarot your question: Mystic Dreamer.

pulled the ace of cups: Summer June 21
pulled the four of cups: 4th week into summer which would be July 12
pulled the sun: 19 days, so your job: either June 23 or July 31 (if you take 19 days before or after the fourth week.
?????
Weird: I did pull the Ace of Cups like you and the four of cups...close to five!! Maybe there's something to it here...Summer just might be looking good for you!!

Now this is very interesting indeed!

I'd love to get involved in a timing study group too.

marty

OH...HOLY CRACKERS..Ambience & Hawthorne...I love you guys :)

You guys have given me some great ideas!! I want to work on a website on the tarot...but want "good" content"...

In the meantime..Anything I do come up with...I will post here on this thread...

Oh...I'm excited about my site now!!