Time readings!! OMG...it was correct!!

Ambience

We just normally do study groups on here no? I'm not sure how it works but i know there are study groups for different decks. Glad to be of inspiration. I also have a site called healingtarot.co.uk i hope someday to be able to incorporate my healing and tarot as an enterprise, but this wont be active for some months until i get my act together. Should be fun. I've just started in website design again, i've found it useful just to go through one of the big named companies with pre-existing templates to short cut alot of the work and edit the html. Maybe you could incorporate some kind of live chat rooms. I imagine that would work quite well for a study group.

I used to be part of the psychics network which was access to lots of chat rooms. To be honest i find this place far superior though in terms of reference, accuracy, support, community however..nothing beats aeclectic for me. I think it's great that you want to work with tarot professionally. You obviously have alot of talent to be able to come up with something on timings that actually works ! I will try some forseable outcomes which i know, but as an estimate i would say that's when i would be likely to get a job based on needs.

marty

Ambience said:
We just normally do study groups on here no? I'm not sure how it works but i know there are study groups for different decks. Glad to be of inspiration. I also have a site called healingtarot.co.uk i hope someday to be able to incorporate my healing and tarot as an enterprise, but this wont be active for some months until i get my act together. Should be fun. I've just started in website design again, i've found it useful just to go through one of the big named companies with pre-existing templates to short cut alot of the work and edit the html. Maybe you could incorporate some kind of live chat rooms. I imagine that would work quite well for a study group.

I used to be part of the psychics network which was access to lots of chat rooms. To be honest i find this place far superior though in terms of reference, accuracy, support, community however..nothing beats aeclectic for me. I think it's great that you want to work with tarot professionally. You obviously have alot of talent to be able to come up with something on timings that actually works ! I will try some forseable outcomes which i know, but as an estimate i would say that's when i would be likely to get a job based on needs.

Good luck on your website!! I really want to get mine up!! I haven't found a better place than here either! Now I'm thinking..."study topics". I don't want to moderate! I do want my site to be different than what's out there. I will send you a pm. I took a class last semester on website design...which turned out to be nothing on website design, It was how to set up your business..the book was great! The assignments were lame in my opinion..but got me thinking. I'll let you know the title.

I do have to admit. I didn't come up with the time reading. I read it somewhere and wrote it down in my journal stuff for future reference...I WISH IT WAS MINE!!

Ambience

Okay slight problem...

what happens if you want to know the year. This timing thing is all very well if you want to know when something is going to happen within the year, but outside that how can we tell?

I did a spread for when i will get married..

I got ace stones- summer
2 stones- 2nd week of summer
The hierophant - five days before or after.

Again any way to tell if it is either before or after and obviously i'm not getting married this year, if anyone knows anything about my relationship. So how would you pin point what year this is likely to happen in.

Cheers !

Ambience

Okay abit Creepy!

My cat is going to the vets this friday- so i did a spread on when my cat needs to go to the vet.

The spring- Ace wands
Third week - Three wands
Three days before or after the third week of spring- the empress.

So i'm wondering here, that would be march time, which has passed. So that's not giving an accurate reading.

I did the read again focusing on each aspect of the question intently- i.e what season will trudy go to the vets. what week of that season will she go to the vets, and how many days before and after will she go to the vets.

The spring- ace wands
ninth week- 9 wands
three days before or after the ninth week of spring- the empress.

So it almost gave me the same cards!!
The ninth week in would be 24th May- and three days before or after would be 21st may or 27th May, but i know she's at the vets on the 15th may. Obviously it's not far off. So pretty good on both counts the earlier reading would have been 3 days before or after 12th of april.

Maybe it's the way i phrased the question- i'm guessing you need to be extremely specific in your question. When she needs to go to the vet may be different to when she is actually going to the vet.

Okay let me trial that one second.

so we get---

ace wands -(again)- spring
six wands- 6th week of spring
the devil- 15 days before or after the 6th week of summer.

That would be the 5th may- so fifteen days before or after would be 20th may or 21st april. I know it's not april, hmmmm.........................the date is the 15th she is at the vets, but she also has another appointment on the 22nd of may!

NOT FAR OFF!! Maybe i've not got the summer start date right. It is close enough to one of the vets trips. I can see how i can get much more specific, but i can see this is essential when it comes to timings.

Just thought i'd journal my experience here with this so everyone can see how i'm coming to these conclusions. Will keep trying and keep you posted. Anyone else had any luck with anything they know to be happening on a certain date??

x
p.s i used the 21st as the start of summer.

Ambience

Must say i'm astounded with this timing system it's awesome! How though does one predict the year an event will take place if it's outside the year ahead? Thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marty

Ambience said:
Must say i'm astounded with this timing system it's awesome! How though does one predict the year an event will take place if it's outside the year ahead? Thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH!! I don't want to be at work right now! Want to lock my door and read Tarot!!

I'll research the year thing...THAT would be amazing!!

I got one for you Ambience: When's my birthday!!??..I'd try yours, but my boss is less than 5ft away!!

I think you are right about the question part. The answer will be right, but the question may be wrong!

Ambience

Ace cups- Summer
nine cups- ninth week of summer
the moon- 16 days before or after the ninth week of summer. 23rd august.

So either: 7th august or 8th september.

My reading fell two days out when i did mine so i would say it could be on 10th september, 6th september, 9th august or 5th august.

Let me know xx hehe i was nervous!

Ambience

okay this didn't work for me-

i asked mine and got

ace stones- winter
six stones- 6 weeks in to winter
the star- 17 days before or after

hmm 6 weeks into december is 10th january. 17 days after would be 27th jan and 17 days before would be 25th december.

Wrong. Anyone want to have a go on mine?

marty

Ambience said:
okay this didn't work for me-

i asked mine and got

ace stones- winter
six stones- 6 weeks in to winter
the star- 17 days before or after

hmm 6 weeks into december is 10th january. 17 days after would be 27th jan and 17 days before would be 25th december.

Wrong. Anyone want to have a go on mine?

Ok, trying to do this at work..scary if someone walks in my office (kinda hard to concentrate!!) LOL. When I was shuffling, the King of Cups popped out (but that card was also part of my daily...) So if I had to make a connection with dates and the king of cups:

July 16 or Aug. 25..no, March 25. I'm trying to guess who the king of cups that I know that would have the same b-day...(I try a time reading now!)

Try my b-day again

mahjong

Interesting as I got:
Ace of Wands-Spring
4 of Wands
Wheel of Fortune
So I thought 11th March or 2nd April as 'marty' is from the USA.
However Spring in Australia starts the 1st September (where I live) So either 19th September or 9th October.
For the birth year I got 1972