Wild Unknown Tarot app!!

Ace of Stars

Does anyone know whether the Card of the Day is unique to each person or whether it's the same card for everyone that day?

Just for you :)

Pixna

Thanks, Ace of Stars. How did you find this out? Want to compare our card for the day today just to be sure? :)

kalliope

Ace of Stars should know, she's one of the developers!

But from comments others have made, my daily cards are different, if you want confirmation. ☺

Pixna

Ace of Stars helped develop the app??? Cool!

Yes, I just wanted to confirm that your daily card, for instance, is different from mine (that we're not all getting the same one). Thanks!

Ace of Stars

Ace of Stars helped develop the app??? Cool!

Yes, I just wanted to confirm that your daily card, for instance, is different from mine (that we're not all getting the same one). Thanks!

Mine is The Devil :)

Kgirl

Card of the day is freakishly accurate!

Mine was Chariot today

danieljuk

I have various apps from Ace of Stars company and they all produce a different card of the day! They are amazingly accurate but if you look at your card of the day and uninstall the app and reinstall (I had to format my phone in the last year and so had a fresh copy of the apps) you get a new card of the day! they nearly always seem to fit though :)

Before I knew Ace on here, I emailed the company to ask how the card of the day was done and they said it produces a random card for each installation, each day. It's random in the coding but fits so well, so often! :thumbsup: I do believe though that our phones and tablets are always around us, so our energy is around them!

Pixna

I agree with you about that, Danieljuk, in terms of our energy getting imbued into our phones and other devices and the cards selected being amazingly accurate.

Do you know whether the card of the day is always a major?

Pixna

As an add-on, I'm absolutely loving this app! It's really perfect in every way, and the cards truly pop on the screen (almost more so than the actual deck). I also think it's fabulous that they've included the optional journal. Just super!