The De-Enabling Thread

Kittaine

Gay Tarot

Why I want it: Hot men, nice bodies...oh, and modern theme :D (I need a modern deck since I don't have one yet)

Why I'm hesitating: I just bought about 6 or 7 new decks and I'm struggling to really get to know each of them. And I've also run out of money!

De-enable me, baby! :D

lionette

Kittaine said:
Gay Tarot
Why I want it: Hot men, nice bodies...oh, and modern theme :D (I need a modern deck since I don't have one yet)
De-enable me, baby! :D

But, these guys are just cardboard ... why not just rent a Chippendale's video instead. Alot cheaper and nearly 3D :D

Majecot

(Rusty ...good idea...I am sure I will be a frequent flyer here ;) )

WolfSpirit

Kittaine, DON'T buy the Gay Tarot when you just have 6 new decks. Those men may be cute but demand your attention all the time. They will get so jealous of your other decks and cause havoc in your peaceful environment.

(Just in case the Chippendales argument does not work - it wouldn't for me because I don't care for them at all :p)

Forgot to say: Rusty what a GREAT idea for a thread, I think it is just what this forum needs.

Kittaine

lionette said:
But, these guys are just cardboard ... why not just rent a Chippendale's video instead. Alot cheaper and nearly 3D :D

WaHAHAHA!!! Why didn't I think of that before??? Oh, I just discovered www.chippendales.com for the first time! Thank you, lionette! :D It's very softcore, but WOOHOOHOO!!! :D THIS should keep my mind off buying the Gay Tarot...at least for awhile! Ahehehe!!! *_* :D

Kittaine

WolfSpirit said:
Kittaine, DON'T buy the Gay Tarot when you just have 6 new decks. Those men may be cute but demand your attention all the time. They will get so jealous of your other decks and cause havoc in your peaceful environment.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I wonder what THEY would think about my Mermaid Tarot ??? Oh, they would probably have a ball decorating each other's hair with pearls and seashells. :D

Moonbow

Great thread.............. bad timing Rusty......

you are too late for me, I'm a hopeless case. I have a very small wishlist because I have no self control!

Now, recently I too have thought about the Vargo Gothic deck and the fact that I have not got it yet tells me it was not meant for me.................yet! :)

Emily

I wish someone had talked me out of buying the Liber T Tarot of Stars Eternal lol

WolfSpirit

Emily - I know exactly what you mean !

Emily

Hi WolfSpirit,

I still don't really know what the deck hopes to achieve. I don't see a deck that is positive. Most of the cards seems to focus on the negative instead. I still haven't done a reading with it and I've had it for a few weeks now, usually I read with all my decks when I first have them but I just can't get around the artwork on the Liber T.

I like the Majors but only because they remind me so much of the Thoth, but the Minors, No. Its not a feelgood deck at all, makes the Thoth look angelic in comparison. :)