78 Weeks: a new study beginning 1st week in November 2005

Trogon

jmd said:
I added three links to the opening post of this thread:
Ahhh... thank you jmd ... again! :D

Nuncle

jmd,

It took me awhile to decide, since I have just become a member of this group, but yes, I'd very much like to be a part of this reading group. Thanks for all of the footwork you have done here.

Nuncle.

elysgrl

I haven't been here in, oh ages, but it looks like I picked the perfect time to resurface! I was never away from Tarot--more passionate than ever in fact--just had trouble finding the time to participate here, but life seems to be settling down a bit.

Definitely count me in, ready to go with my trusty Robin Wood.

Denise

Kissa

I suddenly remembered jmd's 78 weeks of study. I can't believe it was so long ago. Anyhow...
Would anybody be interested in that kind of study? I was thinking of doing something similar, individually (I am tired of being a wannabe reader too afraid to read for others) when I suddenly remembered the 78 weeks.

For the curious ones among you, you can find all the "78 weeks of study" threads by using the Advanced Search, Keywords: "78 weeks" (Search titles only).

Kissa

Emily

There are some old names in this thread - it does seem so long ago. I also tried to do this study twice I think, but never finished. I was doing the 'One Deck' study too the only problem with that was the second time I did it was with the Liber T in 07 and I've never moved off from this deck.

This will be a new thing for the newer members so maybe more will be interested. :)