which moon sign are you

paradoxx

Aquarius moon on the cusp if the 5th and 6th house, my emotional side gets bumpy but it's not like I can't handle it--just tends to keep me up more often than not I guess. Being lunar Aquarius means I can wear any color and look good (and being a solar gemini definetly helps) . my mood changes quickly, but once it gets settled its a fixed mood for a while, so don't get on my bad side when I am frustrated. i am tolerant, but once the last piece of BS is placed, I can't justify being doormat tolerant, I just have to free myself.

rainwolf

Moon in aquarius also, 9th house.

Semi-sextile jupiter.
Sextile N. Node in Aries.
Sextile sun in sag.
Weak square to pluto in scorpio.

I find my moon in aquarius rather difficult. I explained this in another thread having to do with the 7 of swords (it has this correspondence).
I think uranus gets too much credit for being weird. And lonely. I have my moon in aquarius and I don't think its very optimistic. It's like trying to combine emotions with a cold shoulder. Emotions and independence don't exactly mix. Others may have their own views however.

I think it gives me the vibe of unemotional too. For example, I'm the LAST person people hug when they feel sad unless they know me extremely well or I am involved in the situation. I think it makes my handle of emotions a little odd too; I just can't...effectively express emotional extremes--I'm at a loss of words sometimes.

huredriel

star-lover said:
psychic lol and really far in like carlos santana says :)
Sorry, not sure who carlos is :confused: ..... but love the thought of being psychic ...... well eventually anyway :D

moons at home in water signs/houses xx
Yeah I think I'm quite lucky cos Cancer is its home, and my Sun is home too in Leo :)

rcb30872

Huredriel, my dear that would be Santana, haven't you heard his guitar playing, with various artists singing, the latest one is with Michelle Brand, and there was one years ago with (can't remember his name) the lead singer from Matchbox20.

star- lover - am I right?

Well anyway my moon is in Taurus in the 3rd House
This is from a futureminders report I had done awhile ago:
You identify yourself as a reflective, solid, realistic and
practical woman. You have the ability to solve problems thanks
to your emotional control; you do not let yourself become
bewildered easily and you prefer to take things calmly. Your
rhythm will be slower than that of other women. You react
gradually to situations and not in a sudden manner. You
assimilate ideas little by little and become clumsy with haste.
You have a good memory and your ideas are fixed. It is unlikely
that any change in mood will affect your original opinions. You
also have a great manual ability that will lead you to perform
well in any manual or artistic task such as gardening.

Your emotions are deep, stable and lasting. Your feelings
towards a person can be for life, which will make you loyal and
trustworthy. In your emotional world you search for security and
protection. You will act cautiously while you get to know
someone and you will open your heart little by little. You
immensely enjoy physical contact, caresses and hugs, becoming
very sensual with your partner. If you do not receive the stable
emotional response that you need you can turn to the
materialistic world in an obsessive way, developing a strong
sense of possession that will lead you to buy objects and
accumulate money.

It is probable that your mother is possessive and a bit
materialistic. Her insecurities lead her to hold on to that
which is known, traditional and solid, and you have learned from
her to react in the same way. You also inherit from her your
tenacity and perseverance.

As a mother you will be very loving, and a companion to
your children. You must avoid your fears, which often are
unjustified, and allow your children more freedom to develop
self-confidence. You must learn to cancel periodic negative
thoughts and exchange them for more positive ones. You are
possessive of your loved ones and the closeness to your children
will not diminish with time.

Throughout your previous lives you have been accumulating
goods and today it is hard for you to act with detachment and
freedom. You can remain tied down even to those things or people
that harm you or limit your freedom.
Very true, unfortunately. My family!!!!
It is probable that you have not yet learned to trust in the retribution of the Universe and you fear for your future economic situation. You must avoid your "poverty conscience", obsession, stinginess, and develop
more internal security, trusting in your own resources and
productivity, and, basically, you must learn to possess with
detachment.

Moon in 3rd house:

Your feminine identity will become manifest through the
power of your mind and your ideas. You are very
imaginative and intuitive. If you dedicate yourself to writing,
journalism or publicity, you could become very famous. You are
very restless and that will lead you to travel much and to make
connections with people. You have the capacity to understand
other people's emotions and the ability to convey sensations and
states of mind. You cannot stand routine and your changing and
curious mind will keep you in constant movement.

In addition, if you have brothers you will be close to them
and they will have an important place in your life. You will be
well known in your town and you will play an important role
among your neighbors and parents.

This position also causes changes in studies, changes in
school and lack of concentration. You can be a romantic and
imaginative dreamer, and your mind will quickly eschew any
themes you find boring or too abstract.
As for the bit about being close to my brothers, well, hardly. Sort of used to be, but no more, the middle brother is a pain in the butt and the oldest one doesn't know how to keep his nose out of someone else's things, ie mine!!!

Other than the bit about the brothers, I would say that is pretty accurate!

Bec

wizzle

rainwolf said:
Moon in aquarius also, 9th house.

Semi-sextile jupiter.
Sextile N. Node in Aries.
Sextile sun in sag.
Weak square to pluto in scorpio.

I find my moon in aquarius rather difficult. I explained this in another thread having to do with the 7 of swords (it has this correspondence).

I think it gives me the vibe of unemotional too. For example, I'm the LAST person people hug when they feel sad unless they know me extremely well or I am involved in the situation. I think it makes my handle of emotions a little odd too; I just can't...effectively express emotional extremes--I'm at a loss of words sometimes.
Good job posting your moon stats RW. So along with your rather detatched moon by sign, you've got a double dose of Sag working on it as well. Try reading this as getting emotional more about other people's issues than your own, or being very VERY objective and philosophical emotionally. Since the moon is also where we retreat when we are hurt, you'll probably read or write rather than do a lot of hand-wringing to your friends. Also.... find yourself trying to learn from your hurt? That's the Sag in action. The up side here should be that you can change your habits fairly easily (moon is after all our habits and emotional ruts) or can see your habits objectively, which a lot of people can't do. You might also take a lot of pleasure in analyzing your moods and emotions. IMO, the moon is THE most loaded planet in terms of meaning so don't limit your interpretation to emotions. It's also knee-jerk reactions due to it's association with the sub-conscious. Comfort food is also the moon.

My moon is in Geminii, 10th house, sextile saturn, dead-on inconjunct to Chiron, square to my ascendent.

I too love to analyze emotions, but I'm not philosophical about them and find them a bother instead. With that saturn sextile, I generally find them something to sit on rather than express. And rather than holding a friend's hand when they hurt, I'll try to help them figure out why/how and what to do about it. Learn learn. But since the moon is also what we do over and over (and over), I am rather fond of talking, especially when I can tell others what to do (saturn speaking there). Hehehehe. But I'm a good listener too. Had to learn to be that because my mother (moon) was a great talker (Geminii) who could babble endlessly (moon is also our childhood and how we view our mother).

I feel very hurt (moon) when someone challenges my competence (saturn). At work (10th house) I was the momma (moon) to a lot of the junior engineers and listened (geminii) to their woes. Also, my profession (10th house) was dealing with words (geminii). Pretty perfect expression of how and where the moon was used in my life, I think. I'm still thinking about moon inconjunct Chiron because I've only recently taken another look at inconjuncts and have decided they deserve to be treated as almost-major aspects. These days I'm paying way less attention to signs and way more attention to aspects and I'm coming out with much better readings. Recently I picked up a birth defect out of a moon/pluto/mars combo that was right on. I totally would have missed it if I were focused on signs.

Comfort food for me is something salty.

ciliegia

My moon sign is Leo.
it's in 9H with Jupiter.26 degree

My sun is in Sag.also mercury.
The T-pluto is hitting..

star-lover

ametista said:
My moon sign is Leo.
it's in 9H with Jupiter.26 degree

My sun is sgr.also mercury.
The T-pluto is hitting..
#
hi ametista

yes pluto is trining your moon...thats an easier sort of pluto transit to handle to your moon i think...ive had pluto on my moon conjunct for a few years its kinda leaving now/left rather, onto my jupiter now eek lol
its been crazy but best medicine in many ways xx
think it teaches you to reach deep inside yourself and express your soul
its also a sort of self healing process

i think it will be good experience for you

xx

dont worry

purplefishy

My moon is in Cancer in My 9th house. It trines both my Sun (pisces) and my Asc (scorpio).

wizzle

purplefishy said:
My moon is in Cancer in My 9th house. It trines both my Sun (pisces) and my Asc (scorpio).
Oh goody, I was hoping for with someone with a lot of water as a victim.. I mean .. example. This is because I was thinking about the usual lament "I'm a (pick one) cancer, scorpio, pisces... so I'm...."

The dot dot dot usually goes on to imply, I'm weak, I'm limp. Bah. Earth, fire or air should never take on water. Think on why the tarot card "Chariot" is associated with Cancer. Look at the card closely in RWS. That guy is set in concrete... literally. You can't see him from the hips down. That's Cancer, all right. And the chariot itself is a block of granite. Yup.... wishy washy....not.

<<rolling up the sleeves>>
With moon in cancer, etc... let's just say we have here an expert at getting our way via sympathy (positive) or hand wringing (negative). But since we are dealing with the moon, there is no right or wrong.. it's getting our way which is important. The moon is simple in that it wants results and not a lot of analysis. Let's just do what feels good... FOR ME.

This is why moon in cancer people hate moon in geminii people. Sorry, just kidding (sun in Sag). Why are you water people not laughing??