which moon sign are you

WoodSorrel

My moon's in Cancer.

My Sun is in Gemini, and Gemini is also my rising sign.

I don't know much about astrology, but I know that this combo has made some of the astrologically-inclined gasp.I'm quite introverted for a twin, I've been told.

I consider myself an emotional person, with emotions often ruling my desires and goals.

mysticme

pisces moon in 12th house

Moon Trine Mercury
Moon Conjunction Jupiter
Moon Square Neptune

i have heard that pisces moon in 12th house can be a good indicator of psychic ability... has anyone else heard that?

i know the moon square neptune can blur reality.... but i'm hoping my libra sun helps me stay a bit more logical about things.

preacher_23

relpy

well i am not sure, but heard it once from a someone..... well when you find out let me know.

Goaty's girl

I love everyone I meet (well generally, [Sag]) but if you mess with my family or my friends, first I play with you, then I kill and eat you.

LOL
Leo sun sign's love me for that![/QUOTE]

hahahha thats a good one and oh so true :)

I have sun in Leo,moon in Aries and the rest in Cancer, it makes for a very interesting combo.. does this mean im steamy most of the time??...LOL

just as another interesting point - my chinese astrology says im a fire/horse which is quite fitting as i do tend to get all fired up and charge off on a tangent!! LOL :D

GG

Crystelle

Hey there Goaty's Girl!
Most of my friends were Leo's for some time and my mother is a Leo sun sign with a double Sag asc/moon. Whoo boy can she scorch!

Yes I have been definitely described as steamy, we have the same fire-water-fire makeup.
I've also been told by people that I am graceful in my physical movement (like a cat)...do you get that a lot?

Random comment: BTW -- I *wish* I could come visit you right now! Are you on the north or south island???

I am a metal rooster in chinese, it makes sense...

Goaty's girl

Hi ya

Crystelle said:
Hey there Goaty's Girl!
Most of my friends were Leo's for some time and my mother is a Leo sun sign with a double Sag asc/moon. Whoo boy can she scorch!

Yes I have been definitely described as steamy, we have the same fire-water-fire makeup.
I've also been told by people that I am graceful in my physical movement (like a cat)...do you get that a lot?

Random comment: BTW -- I *wish* I could come visit you right now! Are you on the north or south island???

I am a metal rooster in chinese, it makes sense...

Yes i have been told that - my (now Ex of about a week) used to call me is kitty all the time and even that i purr in my sleep!!...:D

and as far as steamy goes i only apply it when im in the company of a delicious man... ;)

Im in the North Island -about 40 minuits south of Auckland , have you been to this little slice of paradice?? if not your welcome at my house - always a nice bottle of chardonay in the fridge if your interested... LOLxx

sweetmajik

Hi All

Thought I would add to this fun discussion as my moon has always pulled to me the strongest in my chart. My moon is in Pisces. Sun Gemini, Asc. Virgo.
Pisces moon (6th house) forms a mutable T square with Sun conjunct Mars (9th house) opposing Jupiter conjunt Uranus (3rd house).
Mars in Gemini
Jupiter and Uranus in Sagittarius.
What Fun!! :)

Girseach

Gemini Moon in the 3rd house...I analyse everything to pieces...including emotions. I recently dated 3 cancer moons in a row - third time was the charm, I'll never do it again. We couldn't communicate emotionally at all! I would get upset over something, and begin to break it down, they would get into a mood and huff off. And my progressed moon and solar return moon are in cancer - but I just cannot related to it's energy.

Crystelle

Goaty's girl said:
Im in the North Island -about 40 minuits south of Auckland , have you been to this little slice of paradice?? if not your welcome at my house - always a nice bottle of chardonay in the fridge if your interested... LOLxx

Yes I actually lived in Christchurch in 2003 for six weeks - part of my study at the university here in Delaware, we have a cooperative program with Lincoln University. We come in summer when the regular students are mostly on holiday -- however we did get to meet some yummy cricket players... I never thought I would get into cricket but hey, with the right motivations....! LOL

PS I LOVED the chardonnay from Marlborough (Sp?)

joannski3

my moon sign

ascendant in scorpio, sun in scorpio 1st house, and moon in 5th house PISCES. my only pisces planet. am so emotional and moody. my moon gives me lots of problems. 5th house is supposed to be sex and family right? i get really emotional especially in my relationships. so yes, very accurate for me.