What deck are you using now?

HearthCricket

I thought it would be fun and very interesting to hear what deck everyone is using. Whether it changes on a daily basis, if you are doing a one deck wonder or if you are using all sorts of decks at the same time. I go from working with a deck or a few decks/oracles for a while to changing decks according to my mood!

Right now I am using the Medieval Enchantment. I love Nigel Jackson's artwork and vision and this deck is just screaming at me. I am also planning to pull out his Fortuna's Wheel, which is majors only, and also work with his Witches Runes, along with my stone runes. So I have a sort of Nigel Jackson thing going on, right now! I'm really excited to sit down and devote some time to these particular decks! It fits the summer season, too, which also is a plus with me!

How about you?

Little Hare

I just recently bought the VR opened it, tried to do a reading with it and it has sent me straight back into the arms of my beloved Fey, which i take such comfort in. :D I learnt a really important lesson. No matter what i'm always drawn back to the Fey

(On a side not *sneaks in* I'd love it if Mara Aghem the artist of the Fey did a tarot deck of angels in the same sort of style as the fey- street edge cool angels :D :heart:)

HC your deck sounds lovely, i don't have any of nigel Jackson's decks but i've found that his artwork does sneak up and intrigue me :D

Gavriela

For tarots, the Minute (I love it), and I want to get to know Arnell's Transformational better.

But I seem to be working mostly with various Lenormands, Misteri della Sibilla, Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten, and Kipperkarten lately. So I guess lots of oracles based on playing cards for the summer. Gipsy stuff :D

Grizabella

The Victorian Romantic. I feel like people are getting tired of "hearing" me post that, but it's still my deck. I just can't seem to get enough of reading with it and no other deck has drawn my attention in awhile now, since I got it.

Papageno

The Renaissance Tarot (Jane Lyle - Helen Jones artist)

.traveller.

I'm using oracles or oracles combined with tarot right now; I can see this trend lasting the summer. I did try reading with the Victorian Romantic last night, after being inspired by Solitaire's reading thread... Good God, I almost lost the will to live. I definitely don't have the the same connection with them that others do. Perhaps they will open up to me in time.

Baroli

I use the Victorian Romantic for almost all readings. I am trying to learn to use the Vacchetta. For myself I will use Radiant or Universal RiderWaite or Tarot of Prague.

Baroli

Dwaas

Many decks I like working with, for reading or study. Most with my trusted Thoth, Fey and newbie VR Gold and now I have rediscovered my Spiral!

Durant Hapke

gear it up...

Brothers, and Sisters,

Spinning out?

Yeah, it's about keeping an eye on that center line.

I've been "grinding gears" with my modified RW.

I hooked up with some of those little post-it notes (if you visit the drugstore for a bottle or two of the hard stuff, look in the same isle that has the pens, envelopes, glue, crap like that -- you can grapple a batch there), kind of a light yellow (easy on the eyes), and cut them (the sticky part at least -- razor blade style) down into smaller little strips. Then in the morning, I freak the chart, and add little notes, and sketches to the 78. Rock the pen work.

So, it's a bit of a collage deal, an evolving batch of blowing leaves -- makes shuffling a bit tricky, but that's the groovy part.

Durant "no glitter pens, please" Hapke

Isarma

I mainly use The Golden Tarot deck, I love the images, the deck is beautiful, and the cards speak clearly to me, but I've purchased The Tarot of Dreams, so I'm waintig for it to arrive so I can start reading with it :)