Animal Wise Tarot by Ted Andrews

karen0205

I didn't realise he was gone either - His picture is on the front of the Animal Speak Runes book.

I did go and get the Animal Wise out again and am going to do dailies with it. I still like the images used, and also the fact that it does have keywords and although the suit names have changed, he also put what traditional suit they are like Shapeshifters are Cups/water, Winged-Ones are Swords/Air - the Majors have stopped the same. I think this deck deserves to be took off the backburner. :)

Animal Wise is one of my favorite decks for the images. It's not one that I use often
but I still keep it. I was really sad when I saw that he had died. He was so young.
I like the Nature Speak too.

ithilgil

I really like the Animal Wise Tarot images as well. The only problem is that it's quite expensive and I don't have enough spending money I can use on it at the moment. I've been using a large part of it on school supplies. :(

But I don't think I could ever use the Animal Wise Tarot as a traditional tarot deck. The images would throw me off and I'd have to rely on memorization if I did that. I'd probably ignore the "tarot" part of it and read the images and the animals instead.

karen0205

I really like the Animal Wise Tarot images as well. The only problem is that it's quite expensive and I don't have enough spending money I can use on it at the moment. I've been using a large part of it on school supplies. :(

But I don't think I could ever use the Animal Wise Tarot as a traditional tarot deck. The images would throw me off and I'd have to rely on memorization if I did that. I'd probably ignore the "tarot" part of it and read the images and the animals instead.
I can tell you where to get it for a reasonable price. message me if you want the info

ithilgil

karen0205: No. It's fine. The place I could get it at is discounted. :)

I've put aside a percentage of my spending money, just in case I suddenly need to buy something for school (which happens more often than I'd like). That's why I don't have a lot of actual spending money at the moment to buy the deck. It's okay though. I'm not in a hurry. I can always get it later.