The Dark Angels Tarot

WingspreadPhoenix

Queen of Disks said:
It arrived at my local Borders, and I didn't get it. I'm still not enabled. :( The cards I've seen online just aren't saying anything to me.
They come to life in your hands, though. Online, I saw them and said, "So beautiful!!" When I got the deck in my grubby little paws, I said, "ACK! Amazing! Wonderful! Gorgeous!! Hey, where did my soul go?" I haven't found it since :<

Queen of Disks

They are pretty, but they aren't making me say MUST HAVE!!! like certain decks have. And just being pretty just isn't going to cut it for me any more.

WingspreadPhoenix

Queen of Disks said:
They are pretty, but they aren't making me say MUST HAVE!!! like certain decks have. And just being pretty just isn't going to cut it for me any more.
Don't get me wrong, they aren't just pretty--they read especially well (at least for me ;]) But I'd have to say my most favorite things about the deck is how great it shuffles *-* But, I don't think that would change any minds about the deck :[

Hemera

WingspreadPhoenix said:
They come to life in your hands, though. Online, I saw them and said, "So beautiful!!" When I got the deck in my grubby little paws, I said, "ACK! Amazing! Wonderful! Gorgeous!! Hey, where did my soul go?" I haven't found it since :<
Yes, I agree with that:) And yes, it reads amazingly well,too.
I had a copy of this deck and I traded it away. It looked a bit teeny at first. Now I have the deck again and the more I work with it the more I love it. It has its faults (teeny, all the women are young and pretty whereas some men are allowed to be old, some scary empty eyesockets...) but I can live with the faults because it reads so well. It is a quiet, intuitive and mysterious deck and it would certainly be worth studying in depth in the Study Group area. (Anyone?)

ETA:
Okay, here goes:

Your most favorite card

Your least favorite card

Hemera

Is anyone using this deck? It´s been so quiet in this thread..
I just officially started my new IDS (Intensive Deck Study) with this deck.
I tried to ignore this deck at first and I decided it´s too "teeny". (Oh well, I made the same mistake with the Sweet Twilight, which ended up being one of my all time favorites)
I even traded my Dark Angels away. But now I have it again (thanks to MoonGypsy:love:) and the deck just seems to want to talk to me. I think I´m in love..

BlueFox

I would..

discuss this deck in depth, being the first one I've ever been urged insanely to procure at all costs, but my pre-order failed (bah, someone smash amazon to bits), and the paper I had on my card to order them with is no longer existant, so I'll be delayed on their order till I can get another source of income.

Metafizzypop

Ooh ooh ooh I just got this deck today and I love it. It is so utterly kewl ::swoons like a teenager:: It's so totally goth and stylish. It makes me want to go through my vinyl collection and pull out all my 80's music. I could definitely go for some Siouxsie & the Banshees, or the Cure, or Joy Division while I play with this deck. I also like the style of the artwork a lot. It has sort of a rough quality about it that's appealing. I just wish the High Priestess didn't remind me of Paris Hilton.

I got a good laugh from what it said on the box. It says, "78 arcana of bitter hope and dark solace.........with instructions." Ha ha, I just had to laugh at the part about the instructions.

Well anyway, I think I know how I'm going to be spending my time for the next few days.

Lillie

Play Bauhaus. Rosegarden Funeral of Sores.

And Mutiny in Heaven by the Birthday Party.

And some Jesus and Mary Chain. Like Darklands.

Le Fanu

Stop it! I just - at the weekend - talked myself out of needing it!

*listening to Dead Can Dance's Spirit Dance to drown out the enabling*

Lillie

Oh! Dead can Dance!!

Wonderful stuff :)
Goes with this deck perfect.

In Power we Trust the Love Advocated
Xavier...

Need I say more????