Herbs that enhance psychic abilities

sunstallion

Anyone knows what herbs that enhance psychic abilities, mediumship skills ?

Thanks

Horace

I'v tried mugwort tea before. It's sort of, euphoric and seems to put your mind in a receptive state. and it was suggested to me that I use the leftover tea to cleanse my crystal balls and scrying mirrors. Haven't tried it yet, no leftovers.:) Mugwort and eyebright tea, I've used before bed for dreams. There are other herbs, but these two I consider safe enough to recommend to my own family.:)

OOnaOwl

Mugwort & St. John's Wort are both fantastic. You can even get Mugwort Mochi at the health food store for a late night snack before bed. FES also makes a Mugwort Moon Magic oil that you can put on your third eye that works wonders!

Ethereal_Phoenix

I burn Bay Leaves and inhale the smoke through my nose.
Bay Leaves enhance Clairvoyance and were once used by The Oracle at Delphi to promote visions. She would chew them, I would try that but I haven't had a Bay-Leaf Plant for awhile so I only use dried Bay Leaves. I doubt chewing them dried would be as powerful but burning them and inhaling the scent works wonderfully. :)
Don't believe the rumors that say the herbs must be fresh, they work wonderfully dried too, you just have to find a way to use them!

Guiding Cauldron

Jasmine works for some as well.

canid

Ethereal_Phoenix said:
I burn Bay Leaves and inhale the smoke through my nose.
Bay Leaves enhance Clairvoyance and were once used by The Oracle at Delphi to promote visions. She would chew them, I would try that but I haven't had a Bay-Leaf Plant for awhile so I only use dried Bay Leaves. I doubt chewing them dried would be as powerful but burning them and inhaling the scent works wonderfully. :)
Don't believe the rumors that say the herbs must be fresh, they work wonderfully dried too, you just have to find a way to use them!

And I just happen to have an indoor bay tree! I put it outside in the summer, but it does very well indoors over the winter. It's growing like crazy; I use it for cooking but I think I may try that. And you're right, some herbs are actually more potent dried. Depends on the herb & when it's picked before drying.

canid

OMG, guess what bay smells like? If Paul had seen me he would have called the cops. I almost burnt my fingers - where's a roach clip when you need one?! I think I'll just crumble some up & stuff it in a cigarette wrapper. Hahaha! Gotta go commune with my magic mirror now...

amethyst57

rose, patchouli or sandalwood incense smell better...
don't get ya in trouble :)
read that kava kava, valerian, and cinnamon teas help with psychic abilities...

DarkWolven1980

bay what a use

LOL well never considerd smoking bay leaves but sounds like an option and teas in any form with rose oil are a good enhancer as well as cinnamon and thyme steeped in tea