Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 288 : February 4 - February 10

RiverRunsDeep

Am in the process of stalking an annual, smutty-themed perfume release at the mo and will be trawling through the update when it happens. I've chosen my decks to match ;)

Lunatic Tarot + Tarot of Sexual Magic + Mary-El Tarot for me please. Technically they're all tarot decks but they're also all kind of contrary and oracle-ish in their own ways. I'll be lucky to get a single straight answer this week but it should be fun :D

Wow, sounds like an intense combo of choices for the week. :eek: I'm kind of curious about the smutty-themed perfumes. :D

Count me in :3

Is it OK if I stick with Wild Unknown and Animal Spirit Oracle since I was late to the party last week?

It is definitely okay. :) It isn't mandatory to switch decks each week. Several of us have chosen to stick with the same decks for a month or two, or even longer.

I feel the need for some kitty-cat love this week, so I'll be using both the Cat's Eye Tarot and Tarot of Pagan Cats. Thank you, VG. :love::love:

Carojulie

Hello,

I cannot believe the week has already passed and I have made so few daily draws with my Alice tarot.
So I keep working with the Alice tarot (Magic Realist Press) one more week, please. But just the tarot deck this time, no oracle - maybe then I will have more time to give to the deck...

Thank you ! Everyone have a good sunday !
:)

Amberjune

I'm in with my newly acquired Mini Motherpeace and the Labyrinth Wisdom Cards. Thank you, VG.

VGimlet

Is it OK if I stick with Wild Unknown and Animal Spirit Oracle since I was late to the party last week?

Yes! We are the no rules thread, and the only rules are be kind to each other, and sign up to join. Comment on your deck, how it's going, and if you like it or not as much or as little as you want. Some weeks people have a lot to say, some weeks are more quiet.

Some of us use decks much longer than a week, some use multiple decks, some switch part way if the current weeks deck turns out to be stinky (literally OR metaphorically, haha) it's all good. I don't always look much at AT Tuesday-Thursday if I'm having a busy week, but do try to glance in here to see if anyone wants to switch decks, or has questions, etc.

If you have a question, ask here, some of us have been doing this for a long time, and probably know the answer. :)

If I accidently don't add you or have a question you want to ask, also feel free to PM me, although I am bad at noticing my PM's if I'm just doing a fly-by on the forum. But I WILL see it and answer, eventually.

We like to keep things loose and free-form, because RL can be busy sometimes, and this should be fun and relaxing.

Carojulie

Thank you so much VGimlet !
I am so glad to be part of this thread, the deck of the week "no rule thread" ! Perfect for me :) I love to chose a deck to work with for a period of time, I used to do it before I registered with AT, but it is a LOT more fun when you can share with others and write about it, and read what others are working with and all !
It is such a warm and welcome community here.
Thank you :) :) :)

page of wands

Hi! I'm using the Angel Tarot Cards.

UniversesCollide

I'm back from a vacation yet still also recovering from bronchitis. For the rest of this week I'm just going to stick to my old
Robin Wood Tarot
and my newer
Middia Lenormand

I'm going to try to read through the book for my Modern Spellcaster's deck, haven't shuffled the deck but have gone through most of it one by one absorbing some of the imagery. Cough medicine really has a strong affect on me but I'm a total mess without it as I discover on days I try testing life without it to see if I'm ready yet. Almost but not quite and determined not to relapse by rushing.