Just for a lark... Oh, Wicked Wanda!

DraagonStorm

I'm not sure how many here are old enough to remember Oh, Wicked Wanda! She was a comic strip character from the Penthouse Magazine in the 1970's. Well I loved keeping up with her adventures back then. And even though I'm a straight women, I would buy my own copies of Penthouse, just to read and look at Oh, Wicked Wanda!.

Well just for a lark I decided to create a majors only tarot deck using Oh, Wicked Wanda! Take a look... Warning, it is adult themed.... You can see my new deck at http://69.34.198.122/Packs/Oh Wicked Wanda/sd_at_glance.html

BB
DraagonStorm

Silver_Skye

What a neat idea, I thoroughly enjoyed your deck. Thanks for sharing! (Oh, and regarding your thoughts about who would remember - I don't remember the comic, I was a wee bit young for that... ^_^)

Edited for wording ^_^

Alta

That's just excellent! I am embarrassed to say that I do indeed recall these cartoons.

I also recall that Wanda et al were indeed very free thinking (in a way) for the time.

Langustl

Very funny and excellent artwork. This dead man with the cans,*g. Great humor.
:love:Stephan

Alta

I really enjoyed the web site and have now gone through about two thirds of the stories.

I did get the deck from DraagonStorm and it is so funny and charming. I showed it to Ruby7 this afternoon and she was also delighted with it. The Justice card and The Lovers cards are particularly well selected in a whole 22 card set of funny and well worth having cards.

Thank yoy DraagonStorm, I appreciate this clever little deck so very much!!!! It tickles my funny bone. High quality cards including finish, too, in case anyone is wondering.

DraagonStorm

Marion

I'm glad you like the deck! Thank you for posting back that you had received it!

It sure brought back memories for me to read the adventures of Oh, Wicked Wanda. And made me look back over the decades, and how I and the world have changed. (and not changed :) )

BB
DraagonStorm