Tarot of the Hidden Realm

Penthasilia

I placed an order for this deck, actually it is supposed to be a birthday present from hubby to me. Mine has shipped out and will be delivered tomorrow. I cannot wait to see it.

Sweet! Thanks!

I am especially curious on some of the cards that appeared a bit blurry on Llewellyn's website- to see if that was just poor photography or they are slightly blurred. Also can't wait for your impressions, etc.

Very happy that people are starting to print borderless- now hopefully they have gotten rid of that awful packaging system of a too big box for the deck, inside a hideously big box to hold deck and book. ;)

Miss Divine

Seeing people have received their decks already is only making me more impatient. Here I was thinking it would be a while, but now I know it can arrive anytime!

desertrat

I see some people have already received the other fairy tarot due in September by Llewellyn- has anyone pre-ordered and received this one yet?

I have to say- this particular deck has me intrigued- the other one, not so much.

:)

Preordered both in March, but not received either deck yet.

wens_a

Mine just arrived! (pre-ordered on amazon.) It's beautiful. I don't have much to say about it yet, but it's obviously a people-deck, and looks pretty easy to read. So far there are a few cards I really love, and a few that I'm not keen on, but we will see.

Aurora369

Sweet! Thanks!

I am especially curious on some of the cards that appeared a bit blurry on Llewellyn's website- to see if that was just poor photography or they are slightly blurred. Also can't wait for your impressions, etc.

Very happy that people are starting to print borderless- now hopefully they have gotten rid of that awful packaging system of a too big box for the deck, inside a hideously big box to hold deck and book. ;)

It arrived today, but it will not be until Saturday evening that I have time to actually look over the deck. Working full time in another state with an almost two hour commute both ways kind of takes the fun out of things at night. Will get back to you on the deck some time this weekend.

MysticalMoose

Just ordered mine. Can't wait it looks right up my street :D

Aurora369

I have not been able to look through the cards, but I can say it comes in one of those large Llewellyn boxes, with the insert for the cards and the book in there, just so people know what to expect.

Aurora369

Finally sat down with the deck. I was blown away by the images as I did not think I would bond so quickly with this deck, but the fairies are working their magic. I did a few spreads and the answers I got were spot on. The names of the cards are on the bottom, otherwise they are borderless, which I love. I am still playing around with them and I hope this will be a good Fall deck for me.

HearthCricket

I am loving this deck! It arrived today and I have been reading the book and playing around with the cards all afternoon/evening. I wanted to familiarize myself with the beautiful artwork and get the cards well shuffled and mixed up before I did a reading. Once I did I asked three major questions going on in my life right now, and picked 1 card for each question. The first card threw back the 7 of Swords which was ridiculously appropriate, especially according to the book. Do I really need to know the answer? No. Just live life, keep going, things will reveal themselves in time. But not right now. The answer isn't important. It is all that which happens in between that matters. The second question I received the 5 of Wands, and that was so spot on with the situation that it was eerie. No other card in the deck would have described in so well. My job now is to decide which of those fairies represents me the best! Summing it up was the High Priestess. Follow my intuition. Yep. Things have been leading in a certain direction for a while now and it reflected back on the 2 other questions. I already know the path I am on and suspect the answer on both. Trust myself.

I am going to get along wonderfully with this deck! Pairing it up with Froud's Faeries could be trippy! :)

Miss Divine

Thanks for the review HearthCricket. I still haven't received my copy ~sigh~.
After comparing the images from this deck and the other Fairy deck (Victorian) 3 days ago, I decided to cancel my order for the other one. Because I know that this is the one I will actually use alot, the other one not so. (Yes the images are sweet, pretty etc. but that alone doesn't do it for me).

The reason these fairies intrigue me so much is because they remind me of the Froud's, so yes I am planning to use them together as well.

Maybe they will arrive today..........