Listings of 3-card spreads

Sassyinkpen

my fear is that I will go blank just looking a the body mind spirit. i feel like i need questions or a statement for each 3 words.

its an insecurity i guess.

I just did a couple of these, and I really liked them. This morning I just kind of treated it like three daily draws, one for body, one for mind, one for spirit. You know, what message can I use today kind of thing.

But last night when I tried it, I really played around with linking the cards and getting insights as to how body affects mind, and mind affects body, etc....

It's a fun one to play around with moving the cards to see what other insights pop up.

JoJoCat

Holistic Tarot has one for relationships:

1. You/querant
2. The relationship
3. The other party

The middle card is laid on its side between the cards for the two people so I find it helpful to interpret this as the bridge between the two people

Divined Solutions

3 Card Spread Challenge

In an exercise to help tune up my reading skills I participated in a 3 card spread reading. I printed all these different spreads and I will randomly draw one from time to time and do the reading for it. It's great to practice interpreting cards under different topics.

Past / Present / Future

What will help you / What will hinder you / What is your unrealized potential

The nature of your problem / The cause / The solution

Current situation / Obstacle / Advice

Situation / Action / Outcome

Contect of the situation / Where you need to focus / Outcome

What I think about the situation / What I feel / What I do

Where you stand now / What you aspire to / How to get there

What you aspire to / What is standing in your way / How you can overcome this

What you can change / What you can't change / What you may not be aware of

What worked well / What didn't work well / Key learnings

You / The other person / The relationship

What you want from the relationship / What they want from the relationship / Where the relationship is heading

What brings you together / What pulls you apart / What needs your attention

Strenghts / Weaknesses / Advice

Opportunities / Challenges / Outcome

Option 1 / Option 2 / Option 3

Option 1 / Option 2 / What you need to know to make a decision

The solution / An alternative solution / How to choose

Mind / Body / Spirit

Your concious mind / Your sub-concious mind / Your super-concious mind

Material state / Emotional state / Spiritual state

You / Your current path / Your potential

Stop / Start / Continue

What the universe wants you to be / The personal qualities required / Specific action
required

Fears / How to fight them / Likely Outcome

Today / Tomorrow / Next day

Their feelings / My feelings / How to reconcile them

My goals / Issues I will face againts them / How to fight them

Their thoughts / Their feelings / What they will do

My income situation now / Near future income / Long term income

Problem / How to solve it / Likely outcome

My magical safety / Who threatens me / How to protect myself

How coworkers see me / How my bosses see me / How I act at work

My Familiar / Where will I meet them / When I will meet them

Who I was / Who I am / Who I will be

My bad habit / How to stop 1 / How to stop 2

Who I'm meant to be / What to change / I'll know I'm there when…

Pro / Con / Best choice

What conflict am I facing in my life / What solution can I find / What will be the resolution of making this change

What is blocking my creativity / How can I overcome this obstacle / What is the first step
I need to regain control

What do I need to focus on / What is stopping me from focusing / How can I focus more

What is my subconcious telling me / Where am I in denial / What do I need to learn about my inner self

What do I need more of in my life / What changes do I need to make to manifest more /
What do I need to let go of

In what ways can I better understand my spiritual path / What direction should I proceed in going / What must I do for my spirituality to take form

What do I need to be aware of this morning / This afternoon / This evening

What do I complain about too much / How can I learn to complain less / How can I learn to look at things more positively

What past regrets is still holding me back / What is the lesson that must be learned / How can I learn to forgive myself

If I were someone else, how would they see me / How would they judge me / How would they like me

What area of my life needs to be repaired / What obstacles will I face while this transformation takes place / What will be the outcome of this transformation

What do I need less of in my life / What changes do I need to make to remove the blockage / What do I need to change

How can I bring more happiness into my life / What may be blocking my joy / What first step must I take on the path to happiness

How can I be more accepting of those in my life / How can I show my love more / How can I better express my feelings

What advice would I give myself 3 years ago / 3 months ago / 3 days ago

What is my present greatest accomplishment / How can I strenghten my gifts to help
others / How can I remain empowered and head strong

How can I bring more passion into my life / What do I need more of / What do I need less of

What negative boundaries have I set for myself / What negative boundaries have others set for me in my life / How can I liberate myself through positive action

How can I be more frugal with my money / Where can I afford to spend more / How does money affect me

What am I thankful for / How can I show this gratitude for myself / How can I share my gratitude with others

What can I do to increase my wits and knowledge / What do I need to spend more time learning about / How can I use that to my benefit

What makes me self-concious / What makes me resistant to accept my flaws as perfection / How can I love myself unconditionally

How much control do I have over my life / How can I become more confident and strong over my own life / What obstacles must I overcome to be the person I am meant to be

What advice do I need to listen to more / How can I learn to take it to heart / What do I need to change to follow through with the advice

How can I be happier / How can I let go of what makes me unhappy / What do I need to welcome me into my life

What am I longing for in my life / What can I do to fulfill this void / How can I find what it is I need to be whole

What am I overly emotional about / What am I appropriately emotional about / What can I learn to be more emotional about

What do I fear the most / How can I overcome this fear / How can I learn to love my fear instead

Who was I in a past life / What influence does my past have on my present / What lesson do I still have to learn

How can I listen to my intuition more / What doubts do I have / What is my intuition trying to tell me

The unexpected events to come / The positive opportunities that are just around the corner / What you can take home the outcome for the coming months

Hemera

Oh, looks good! :thumbsup: And sounds like an excellent way to practise, too.