Judgement Chariot reversed

Silverbells

Hi guys what do you think about Judgement upright as feelings clarified by Chariot reversed? I'm not sure about Judgement as "feelings about someone." Then the Chariot rx seems almost to be the antithesis.

I thought the Chariot rx might be pointing to the discovery of something new that "jumpstarts" (like what you do with a dead car) the feelings of the dead bodies in the Judgement card.

My car is currently in the shop for a diagnostic, and as I was typing this, it occurred to me that this might have to do with that BUT I wasn't asking all that so let's go with the question that I did ask. :)

RiverRunsDeep

I will try to help. :)

I think of Judgement as a card representing transformation; so as
"feelings", it could mean the person is experiencing totally new emotions.
They have never felt this way before, and it is a revelation to them.

The Chariot makes me think of "control", and since it is reversed, I am
thinking this indicates a lack of control. Perhaps the person in question
is uncomfortable because their newly found emotions make them feel
less in control than usual.

nisaba

We're not reading these two cards as a pair, with the Chariot giving further information: you pulled it as a clarifier card, meaning that it is there to tell you what the Judgement card was trying to say. As such, anything about the Chariot that doesn't illustrate Judgement, isn't relevant here.

What the cards have in common, so what the Chariot will be reminding you about Judgement, is that Judgement (and the Chariot) isn't some kind of fluffy, feel-good card. Just as the Chariot rides rough-shod over the battlefield, so does Judgement ride rough-shod over your inner life. It is about that moment where you can't escape your own inner Judge, knowing where and how you have failed to do your very best, and knowing why. And that is often the hardest lesson of all.

ravenest

Hi guys what do you think about Judgement upright as feelings clarified by Chariot reversed? I'm not sure about Judgement as "feelings about someone." Then the Chariot rx seems almost to be the antithesis.

I thought the Chariot rx might be pointing to the discovery of something new that "jumpstarts" (like what you do with a dead car) the feelings of the dead bodies in the Judgement card.

My car is currently in the shop for a diagnostic, and as I was typing this, it occurred to me that this might have to do with that BUT I wasn't asking all that so let's go with the question that I did ask. :)

I would say their feelings swing from one extreme to the other .

RaaD

In this case the judgement to me represents gaining new value over the feelings one once had. However clarified by the reversed chariot showing that the one is ignorant to see it. Basically, the new feelings are there, however they are suppressed under a PokerFace.