"your name" spread

lunalafey

Foxyangel said:
Hi... can you tell me how to split up my name?

Forename 6 letters
Middle name 4 letters
Surname 11 letters

sure thing- I don't think it matters if you use your full name or shortened nick names- especially if you go by the short name more. I used my full name even though I'm called by the shortened version all the time.

first name
xx-xx-xx
-past, present & future
middle name
x-xx-x
-obsticals, self, allies
last name
xx-xx-xxx-xx-xx
-body,mind, spirit, emotions & will

Foxyangel

Will let you know the outcome...

SilverWing

Wow, I'm going to give this one a try.

Asher

Wow!

I pulled out my copy of the book and decided to try it out on my Tarot Circle today...it was amazing!!

For nearly everyone present, the rows of cards told some incredible stories. And it proved to be a good catalyst for a brand new person who attended--her reading was detailed and coherent, and she claims she has only ever read with Angel Cards! She is quite gifted.

And the Age card segment (starting with the first card in your first name, count through the rows until you come to your age) -- these seemed to sum up people's readings, the theme for the reading! The circle was just in awe.

Definitely try this spread, but also give yourself time. We barely made it through 8 people in a couple of hours, and had enough information for a few more hours.

Asher

Foxyangel

Asher.... what is the "age card" and what is it's significance?

foxyangel :)

Asher

The Age Card

Foxyangel said:
Asher.... what is the "age card" and what is it's significance?

The book doesn't give too much information about this. But to find your age card, do the name spread as explained above. Then, starting at the left side of your spread of 1st name cards, count card by card, line by line, until you reach your age. You may need to go through the spread several times. We found that this card summed up the entire theme of the reading quite remarkably!

Asher

Foxyangel

Asher said:
The book doesn't give too much information about this. But to find your age card, do the name spread as explained above. Then, starting at the left side of your spread of 1st name cards, count card by card, line by line, until you reach your age. You may need to go through the spread several times. We found that this card summed up the entire theme of the reading quite remarkably!

Asher

I know I am sounding a bit dense here but....
Do you mean add up the numbers on the cards?

If so... what are the court cards valued at?
I am assuming minor cards eg 6 of cups = 6 and so on...
Major cards = number on the card?

Or am I missing the point entirely?

Thanks

lunalafey

maybe count the cards would be a better term?

Once all your cards are out- you count them- EXCEPT- if you have added cards becasue your name is not long enough- you only count the cards that apply to letters-
So, let's say you have in total 26 cards and you are 41 years old. you know that #26 is the last card- go back to the first card and call it 27; continue the count until you reach 41. That is the age card.

Emeraldgirl

lunalafey - What a great spread I have done this for both myself and my fiance and you're so right the cards do just sing to you. I had a great experience doing this spread and although it hit a few home truths I think it may have had a positive impact on my darling to. })

verycontrary

Unbelievable!

I love this spread! It clarified so much and it's nice to have a confirmed what I thought might be true in some areas. Here is how my spread turned out:

Past:Temperance and inverted moon
Present:Inverted QCups,6Wands,3Swords
Future:QWands,KnightWands,
Obsticles:Inverted P.Penticles
Self:Inverted 5Cups
Allies:2Penticles
Body:KCups,Hanged Man
Mind:Inverted 9Swords,Inverted 6Cups
Spirit:Inverted 7Swords,Inverted Ace Penticles
Emotions:2Cups,Inverted Justice
Will:Inverted 7Cups,Inverted Hermit

Just wondered if anyone saw something I didn't, thanks for the great spread!