the world as feelings

starlite

how would you describe the world as being feelings someone has for someone else? this person is put on a pedestal? they 'complete' them? they mean the world to them?

how about if these two people are not romantically involved, but are just friends with the potential to become more. i've seen threads talk about the world as ending a relationship. could the world mean here, that the person wants to take it to a higher level or that they've done all they can and doesn't want to go further.

i suppose it could also depend on surrounding cards. the lovers and ace pentacles also showed-up.

i probably put too much info in this post. i'm looking for a general interpretation as the world as feelings.

thanks.

WalesWoman

The World changes meanings depending on the context... it could be the ending of one way of feeling about the other (plantonic) and the beginning of something new (more sensual/physical) and deciding if it's worth risking a perfectly good friendship by exploring that avenue. It could be all kinds of things.

Why don't you post your spread, since Lovers and Ace Pents opens up all sorts of possibilities... depending on the positional meaning they were drawn for?

Adjustment

starlite said:
how would you describe the world as being feelings someone has for someone else? this person is put on a pedestal? they 'complete' them? they mean the world to them?

how about if these two people are not romantically involved, but are just friends with the potential to become more. i've seen threads talk about the world as ending a relationship. could the world mean here, that the person wants to take it to a higher level or that they've done all they can and doesn't want to go further.

i suppose it could also depend on surrounding cards. the lovers and ace pentacles also showed-up.

i probably put too much info in this post. i'm looking for a general interpretation as the world as feelings.

thanks.

You have the world representing an ending the ace of pentacles representing a new begining and the lovers repersenting a choice. this could be suggesting the choice of ending something and starting something new. moving from one thing to another.