Wow. Just wow.

Laura Borealis

I have those details somewhere..... I think it may have been OnePotato....

- but as you say - OT.

ETA but since you mention it it's in this thread. Posts 230 etc and thereabouts.

You have a good memory. :) That's the one. And it's this post in particular that I remembered.

On the subject of cars... it boggles my mind that this eBay deck is priced at more than three times as much as I've ever paid for a car :bugeyed: (the most I paid was $1000).

Not that it has any bids yet. The bidding action is usually in the last hour, yes? And the last few minutes especially.

The crowned one

I think the opening price is about 1500.00 too high.

celticnoodle

I clearly don't have a collector's mentality. I would never even consider paying this kind of money for a deck. Any deck. I know its a part of history, but let the historians and the museum curators have it. Even if I did have that kind of money laying around doing nothing, I'd rather go on a dive vacation or put the money down on a new car. Or for that amount of money, buy a hundred other tarot decks! lol
right there with ya, gryffinsong! :laugh:

I'd much rather take a great vacation w/the hubby or do another remodeling job on the house with that kind of money.

gregory

HEY PEOPLE - I got an answer:
Hello. Are there any specific cards you'd like to see ?

Sun, I imagine ? Anything else in particular ? Fool, for the measles ? Wheel, I suppose...

Le Fanu

The Lovers is one card that apparently tells us lots. Forgotten why...