Question re Scion's Handy Guide

Abrac

zhark, thank you very much for posting the link. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond but I just got around to downloading one of the PDFs. I got the normal one (90mb) today and I'm gonna try to get the other one tomorrow.

I can't read German but I figured some of it out from the pictures and symbols. A couple of the larger pictures are really beautiful, and that old writing is so attractive. The color decan images really come alive compared to b & w ones, and color images for all the degrees!

Very nice find indeed. :)

Abrac

Got the larger one a little while ago. To anyone who might be interested, it's the same book only in much higher resolution. Well worth the extra download time. :)

SpiritOfYourOwn

Thanks for the links, but where do I find the Decans there? I can see images of planets and zodiac signs, but the Decans?

Abrac

They start on page 36 of the document. In the PDFs you scroll through some pages with text, then there are a few blank pages, then the decans. Below the decans are 30 images of the degrees for each sign. You might be able to view the document from the website without downloading one of the PDFs but I haven't tried it so I'm not sure.

Here's a pic showing the decans for Aries. Roughly translated they say, "In the first is Mars," "The next is the Sun," and "The last is Venus" respectively.

http://postimg.org/image/fa6pyiwg5/