AL - Secret key of the Book of Law?

ravenest

No worries ... reading but silent (for a change) :laugh:

Its a great card and a great development from the one it came from. I too am rather devoted to it and it's associations (I 'split' her crown ; and got those two feathers tattooed on either inside forearm) .

EVERYONE has trouble with a 'Princess'. ;)

Zephyros

I 'split' her crown ; and got those two feathers tattooed on either inside forearm

pics or it didn't happen

What does Judex and Testes mean? The allusion to the testes is pretty obvious as a phallic reference when connected with the sword (for the Wickedest Man, he sometimes tends to use such convoluted, yet charming euphemisms) to "further manifestation" all happening inside the vesica piscis.

The closest connection to Judex I found was in "Judex non potest esse testis in ipropria causa" meaning that a judge cannot be a witness when pleading his own cause (before himself, I presume). I take this to mean, as reinforcing all her other attributes, that she is wholly reactive as Crowley says that she is "all calculation?"

ravenest

pics or it didn't happen

Huh? I had no idea what that meant until .... do you mean you want to see pictures of my arms as proof and if proof is not supplied it didn't happen?

For years I have been saying here I am a technoidiot ... I hardly know how to drive on the internet, I don't post pics cause I don't know how, nor have a camera, nor know how to get my phone photos on the computer (I try but it all ends up in a mess ... others go to show me; "Don't be stupid, you just do this ... oh ... that's not supposed to happen ... hang on a minute ... " 10 minutes later ....

I don't even have a pic next to my name ... ask Grigori how I got the pic on my profile page :laugh:

Even if I did post a pic how would you know it was me ?

I guess we will have to live in alternate Schrodinger's cat Universes; in mine I have the tatts, in yours I do not ... at the same time :laugh:

IT was a bit of a thing going around in Oz (well the east coast anyway) a few groups working with Andahadna (Maggie Crosby, I think ?) system (or related system) of Maat Magick. Working with her consecration/dedication Rite that charges the chakras ... someone added 'marks' to the ritual;
Maat feathers on inside forearms, star on heart chakra, red arrow coming out right side genital region black arrow going in left side. I have the first two but not the last ... and no, I will not post a pic of that showing I DONT have it!
What does Judex and Testes mean?

Okay .... busted! The truth is I have been posting off the top of my head for a while now: you got me! What's the ref. source here? Book of Thoth? .... I'm going to have to drag myself out of my warm, morning, crack of dawn bed and up into the first day of winter to look it up aren't I ? :whine:
The allusion to the testes is pretty obvious as a phallic reference when connected with the sword (for the Wickedest Man, he sometimes tends to use such convoluted, yet charming euphemisms) to "further manifestation" all happening inside the vesica piscis.

The closest connection to Judex I found was in "Judex non potest esse testis in ipropria causa" meaning that a judge cannot be a witness when pleading his own cause (before himself, I presume). I take this to mean, as reinforcing all her other attributes, that she is wholly reactive as Crowley says that she is "all calculation?"