Aleister Crowley - Wandering The Waste

Spiffo

A new graphic novel (comic) called Aleister Crowley - Wandering The Waste written by Martin Hayes, Art by RH Stewart. Markosia Enterprises Ltd - (Harry Markos Publisher) has just landed on my desk. Distributed by UK Comics. Foreword by Richard Kaczynski.

I'll let you know what I find and pop a few scans up on my Tumblr (link is in my profile thingie)

XpS

ravenest

Last time I saw Uncle Al in a comic he was somehow in the present/future driving a topdown sportscar with 666 numberplates and had a scarlet woman sitting next to him. Of course he unleashed a torrent of unspeakable demons into the world that the hero of the story (a superhero catholic priest / futuristic cowboy) had to defeat and beat Crowley (who, of course was not defeated but vanquinshed to a realm where he cannot harm us (until next issue ;))

If one is going to make up a story ... at least make it a good one :)

Karabiner31

Also saw him serving blood at a party in an issue of Heavy Metal. Can't remember the name of the story, and he wasn't even a main character. He was just a set up to place his 'painted me as a dead soul' woman friend in a strange zombies vs vampires afterlife where robot dinosaurs 'ejaculate napalm'.

Now that I think about it, maybe I only liked the story because I was deployed and a little deprived of entertainment, haha. Seemed like it made good sense at the time.

Spiffo

It's a rather curious attempt to tell AC's life story. The illustrations of his 'journeys' are well done and it contains a very impressive notes sections. In all a success methinks.

I get the impression though there is little interest so I'll save my observations for elsewhere.

Richard

What little I've seen of it looks good.