Am I Ankh-af-na-khonsu?

Zephyros

I was comparing the Stelle of Revealing to the Aeon card today, and a thought suddenly occurred to me. On both the stelle and card we have Nuit arching over the scene, Hadit as the red dot, and Horus (who is represented on the card in his dual nature as Ra-Hoor-Khuit and Hoor-pa-Kraat). On the card the scene is seen from the front while in the stelle it is in profile. Everyone is accounted for, except the priest.

Is this meant to imply anyone who looks at the card is taking the place of the priest to receive the law?

Aeon418

Is this meant to imply anyone who looks at the card is taking the place of the priest to receive the law?

I don't know if it's meant to imply anything. But I do think it's a perfectly valid interpretation. If Horus is a generic stand-in for the HGA, then Ankh-af-na-Khonsu would seem to be the perfect 'place holder' for you, me, and anyone else who is the Prophet of their own Angel.

If you haven't already tried it you might like to try reading the Book of the Law, but each time you see, "Ankh-af-na-Khnosu", "Prophet", "scribe" etc., assume it is refers to yourself.

ravenest

It makes sense; when looking at the card the card is set up like a shrine or altar and the Priest is 'before' the altar.

I feel like I am him at times ... especially when reciting the invocation during Resh, especially in Egyptian (well ... my version of Egyptian ).

inanna_tarot

whenever I have done the adorations I find it fits for me to think of myself as Ankh-af-na-knonsu...
and so is everyone else.

All unique and equal in our right to achieve communion with the Gods/HGA or whatever you want to call it.