A reading swap

TarotCraft

My friend and I practice Enochian magick and we have three variations of the Tablet of Nalvage. I am completely undecided about which one to work with. Would you be so kind as to pull a card for each version and see which one would be best for me to work with long term.

I will offer a three card reading in return for anyone who responds.

Grigori

You know already I'm fascinated by your Enochian work JB, so I'd be interested to do this reading. For my reading I'd like to pick a related topic in fact, I think that would be quite fitting, and think you're ideal for reading on my question. I have quite some interest in Enochian work, and have tried a couple of operations without real success. I'd love some advice on what steps I could take to develop practical skills or success in this area.

I'll do your reading tonight and post tomorrow I guess we should stick by the reading exchange guidelines as we start to experiment with readings in the Thoth section, so forgive the moderator in me asking if you can post first as the exchange thread starter :laugh:

Grigori

PS I plan to read for tablet A, B, and C. So hoping you'll know which is which, or can provide another designation more suitable :)

TarotCraft

Sure thing. I'll do it tomorrow. I'm a bit tired tonight.

Interesting question and I'm glad you asked it.

Grigori

Awesome :) I'm a bit excited now!

TarotCraft

And yes, referring to tablet a, b and c is fine. They have been designed in that specific order.

I do have the actual designs which I will post after it's all done and dusted, but I don't want to post them now in order to not unduly influence anyone.

TarotCraft

Oh do you mean I'm supposed to post my own reading on the question? See, that's my problem. I can't seem to do it. What I get makes no sense and every time I shuffle while focusing on the question, I seem to end up fumbling the deck and it ends up on the floor. That's why I thought I'd offer a swap if anyone has a question they'd like to ask.

Basically I thought I would crowdsource a concensus and let others select their own cards for the readingand see what kind of similarities we do or don't get.

Grigori

Oh do you mean I'm supposed to post my own reading on the question? See, that's my problem. I can't seem to do it. What I get makes no sense and every time I shuffle while focusing on the question, I seem to end up fumbling the deck and it ends up on the floor. That's why I thought I'd offer a swap if anyone has a question they'd like to ask.

Basically I thought I would crowdsource a concensus and let others select their own cards for the readingand see what kind of similarities we do or don't get.

No not at all, I'll do your reading and post a finished product, you don't need to read for yourself at all. Other folks could then also offer comments and their perspectives and we'll see if the Thoth-ites can help you out.

The reading exchange rules just ask that someone starting a reading exchange reads first, as a way to stop folks who just join the forum seeking free readings and don't return the favour. Obviously this doesn't apply to you, but we'll follow those guidelines so that we can also keep the Thoth section focused on those of us learning, and not a place for randoms to make requests for freebies in the future etc.. :)

Grigori

And yes, referring to tablet a, b and c is fine. They have been designed in that specific order.

I do have the actual designs which I will post after it's all done and dusted, but I don't want to post them now in order to not unduly influence anyone.

Perfect. And that will be interesting to see the tablets after the reading is done. I'm so glad you posted this question!

TarotCraft

Perfecto. I'm about to hit the sack and get my beauty sleep so I will let your question bubble in my subconscious and see what answer the cards give in the morning.

Nite nite!