Wheel Of Fortune as Outcome: Examples..?

IndigoWaves

Also on the topic of speed, would any Pentacles card in position 6 indicate a longer time-span between the near-future and the Outcome, as opposed to a Swords card in pos. 6, or would it take a Major or Court card in that position to affect the time involved..?

balenciaga

IndigoWaves said:
Also on the topic of speed, would any Pentacles card in position 6 indicate a longer time-span between the near-future and the Outcome, as opposed to a Swords card in pos. 6, or would it take a Major or Court card in that position to affect the time involved..?

I think a pentacles card in position 6 would "solidify" or "make real, or manifest" whatever pos. 10 shows. Pentacles do not signify speed, but they do signify reality.
Swords in position 6 can mean various things that have to do with the suit - like thinking, analyzing - they are mind-related (AIR).
When I said speed I was thinking the swiftness of the knights, cause they are on horseback, they move.
As far as time in a cc spread, you will have to use your own judgment. Maybe others can jump in and clarify this point - like how long a reading is applicable. I usually just keep it in mind until it validates (occurs, happens).
If you have a question and need a timing answer, you might want to do a seperate reading for time, timing.
Courts and Majors do not necessarily account for time.

IndigoWaves

Thanks for the responses - You've all given me ideas work with! :D

IndigoWaves

One more thing...

I notice how The World has the same 4 characters on it (Rider-Waite) - minus wings - as the Wheel of Fortune card... A woman in the top left, eagle at top right, lion at bottom right and the bull at the bottom left. Is there any connection between the World and the Wheel of Fortune cards regarding those 4 figures...?

In The Wheel, those figures are winged and coloured in an "idol-like" gold, while in the World they're wingless and drawn with realistic colours; maybe The World indicates when one's main focus or "dream outcome" (The Wheel) has become actualized, perhaps on a big scale, into reality (The World)..?