Will be with you guys shortly!

Scorpion

Unfortunately I've not found time to study this deck seriously yet - but just wanted to let you know that that's obviously got to change as I've just been scrying with the crystal ball and there they all were, jigging along to the music - and I hadn't even been thinking about them!

You should have seen Fairy Nuff's (one of my favourites) little feet trying to keep up the beat! The message is obviously get on with it!

Jimilyn

Great!

I'm looking forward to your joining us! :)

Jimilyn

mooncat2

Hi Louise,

These faeries sure seem to have a mind of their own. Look forward to having you join us.

Blessings

Hush

eeep, im the same!!

i have nasty nasty exams all this week..i really need to make some time for the faeries before they give up on me completely!

Jewel

LouiQ said:
You should have seen Fairy Nuff's (one of my favourites) little feet trying to keep up the beat! The message is obviously get on with it!

Don't you just love how they have a mind of their own, and that they can get your attention when you they want to? This is by far the most interactive deck I have ever owned. They made me buy the "Faeries", the book Froud put out before Good Faeries/Bad Faeries". And no, I was not in the section of the store where this book should be, I was in the art section looking for something on painting! Guess I will be painting Faeries *LOL*

Scorpion

Re: Re: Will be with you guys shortly!

Jewel said:
Guess I will be painting Faeries *LOL*

Well Jewel - most of them can hardly be described as shy and retiring: I'm sure they'll post for you if you ask!

You'd have had fun trying to paint last night's scene: it was very cramped in there even though I was using my largest crystal ball and they tried to find a clearing to fit us all in - it was tails and wings everywhere!

Mooncat2, JimilN and Hush - I'll be there as soon as I complete the last current Cosmic Tribe exercise: otherwise they'll be waggling THEIR tails and other bits at me - which would cerrtainly give the group a laugh!