Lenormand Obsession

MoonGypsy

Me too, me too! WooHoo! :party: i have also received my fabulous Minute Lenormand package! The cards are perfect in every way--and PERFECT cardstock. i adore the talisman! Congrats, my sweet creative Gypsy sis! You have done it again! :thumbsup:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

nicky

*grabs Chronata and whirls her around the room*

YOU ROCK!!!

Topaz71

I got my deck today too. I love love love it and there is no way I will let go of it (or the lovely charm- my Gawd but you are talented!).

Chronata

Yay! That took no time at all to get there!

Now...when decks start arriving...PLEASE everyone let me know if you have a "sliding Mountain" (you will know what I mean if you do!)

And if you do, I will be yelling a lot at my printers, and making them replace those cards!

MoonGypsy

sending a PM...;)

Penthasilia

It's awesome! :D

Thank you so much. :heart:

Don't know what a sliding mountain is, but apparently I don't have one because mine looks good! ;)

Chronata

I have about 30 more decks ready to mail...which will be in the post on Tuesday, because of the holiday!

And yeah...if you want a replacement mountain...I will be having the printer reprint them in the next week or so. Then I
l'll just pop them in the mail.

I really should have looked through every deck before I packaged them. But I didn't want anyone to have to wait any longer!

Mialing a single card is easy!

Skydancer

Do what you need to do, as we are willing to wait. Or at least, for a little bit!!! :)

SolSionnach

Robyn, are any of the decks you're shipping out in the second edition?
Because my paypal has already been debited... on May first.
How does this work, again?

Teheuti

Mine arrived today. Chaloo Chalay! I think I'm going to use the lovely Cartomancer card for me when I do my readings. What a joyful and delightfully playful deck. Although I'm a Lenormand traditionalist, this deck calls out for lots of innovative, fun ways to play with it.

Mary