jade got the faeries too!

jade

i couldn't stand it. i was in the metaphysical shop and i HEARD you all staring at me.......telling me that i had to buy this deck. you are all such bad influences!!!

so, here i am........having purchased this deck. i'll work with it awhile before i think about joining into any conversations. but.......i just wanted to share :D

love
jade

mooncat2

HeHe - it wasn't us - it was the faeries!

Rule No 1 - DON'T READ THE BOOK INTERPRETATIONS.

Jump right on in and post your first three cards - the exercises in the front of the book.

Welcome, welcome to Faeryland.

Love

SherryZoned

Congrats! Yes dont read the book!

rostie

congratulations! you will love them... :)

about the book: you may only read the first section of the book for the exercises then you will understand, don't look up the meanings...

sara.

Rhiannon

trust us, jade! It's more fun this way! LOL Wait until you hear your cards giggle at you! It's so cool.

R :)

jade

i did last night!!!

i started reading from the beginning and immediately understood what you were all saying.

and the fairies played with me and i had a BLAST! what an amazing deck!

my first 'divinding them up' was as to their faces......no face, beautiful face, funny face, scary face.

then i needed to go to bed and they played with me for a couple of hours before i could go to sleep!

now i know why i had to get TWO pampas grass'. i have ALOT of faeries!!!

(during a reading a faerie told me that pampas grass is fairy flags....it signatls to other fairies that fairies live here!!!)

i love love love this deck.

jade

Jewel

*LOL* Jade I am so glad you have joined us :). I totally agree with you on how amazing this deck is. Until I got this deck I was strictly a "tarot" person. But this oracle is my favorite deck ever as it is so fun and interactive. The faeries have had me on buying spree or faery books and other faery decks.

They really wanted me to get them the Faery Ring so I did. I am about to start reading the book for it. The book for the Faery Ring has a section on using the deck with other decks! then I had my "AHA" moment, that is why my Froud Faeries wanted me to get this deck, so I could use other Faery decks in conjuction with them ... and the Faery Ring has 8 cards for the Esbats which are great indicators of times of year ... coincidence? ... I think NOT! the Froud Faeries are up to something big ~giggles~.

jade

faeiries can be VERY mischievious too..........so watch out for those missing items that they take and then move to another location!

heehee
jade

Jewel

yes ... like the missing sock when folding laundry ....