if you had to pick....

GotH

Huh if it were easy - we might not be drooling after it! :)

Been there, done that and got the T-shirt, that's for sure!
Ha ha.. It's like when a woman gets all sexied up for a night out.. She makes up her face and dresses to kill. She goes out all night dancing and romancing, on fire and looking hot. That's the Queen of Wands. It's when she walks through the door of her own happy house, kicks off her shoes, strips her sexy wraps then removes all her make up as she thinks of what a great time she had...... she becomes the Queen of Pentacles.

I think you have to be a member to post a poll. Am I wrong?
That could be true! My subscription did just run out. :neutral:

(But can I still have the QoW's black cat?) :D
I could be wrong but most natural queens have a cat. ;)

Miss Woo

Queen of Cups

Queen of Cups most definitely. She's one of my favourite cards.

She's loving, tender, kind and compassionate - all of the qualities I try to cultivate in myself as a woman - and she represents self-love, healing and peace and calm for me.

I love it when I get this card.

Padma

I love all the Queens, and I love the Empress. I also strongly relate to the 9 of Pents card.

I have all four sides of the Queens very sharply in me! Topped with a huge helping of Empress...

But when push comes to shove, I think I have grown into/matured into the Queen of Pents. And the Empress. Thanks to the Emperor/King of Pents husband I have! :laugh:

(PS Fire Moon, Air Sun, Air rising - in the last degree - veering into Water...)

goldenquince

Mark one off for the Queen of Swords. I love the air of experience and intelligence she has. I look at her and can tell she's got a razor-sharp tongue, one that can grace you with singular wit or cut you down with a sharp and salient word. She rocks.

Tanga

"the Queen of Wands"

Ha ha.. It's like when a woman gets all sexied up for a night out.. She makes up her face and dresses to kill. She goes out all night dancing and romancing, on fire and looking hot. That's the Queen of Wands. It's when she walks through the door of her own happy house, kicks off her shoes, strips her sexy wraps then removes all her make up as she thinks of what a great time she had...... she becomes the Queen of Pentacles.

Well! Now... ahem... aint that the teaser.
Thankyou for this. (inner smiles going on here).

I could be wrong but most natural queens have a cat. ;)

Heheheh. Mine's been jealous that I've spent so much time on this forum this week (having a sick week at home, so no work. BIG FAT silver lining discovering this forum).

nisaba

Which Queen would be the ideal woman?

The Queen Pentacles, she deals with the world and the people in it best. Also, she knows how to enjoy herself.

The Queen Swords - she is fair, intelligent, has a wicked sense of humour and treats people according to their desserts.

The Queen Wands is self-motivated and ambitious, she will die rich (but with heaps of people resenting her overbearing style).

The Queen Cups isn't all that rational, isn't all that practical, and isn't all that driven. She feels things, but so do all the rest of them. Perhaps she has her adaptability and flexibility going for her.