Tarot Guild (not the Australian one): opinions?

donnalee

I received an email today from The Tarot Guild about joining at some reduced rate, and my only experience of them is that their %^$% website crashes my computer since it's super highdensity in graphics. I was unable to find opinions here or elsewhere about their value and whatever, although what I have seen of their ethics statement looks decent. Anyone? Thanks--I think they are completely unconnected with the Australian Tarot Guild, about which I have heard good things. Am I incorrect on that?

Grizabella

Tarot organizations are okay, I guess. Would I join one? No. Are they necessary or do they guarantee that readers who join are ethical? No. Would I pay to join one? No!

donnalee

Tarot organizations are okay, I guess. Would I join one? No. Are they necessary or do they guarantee that readers who join are ethical? No. Would I pay to join one? No!

Yes, I am unsure if it this one is something that people find beneficial--I haven't seen any names I know associated with it, and it may be great, but the graphics seem very aggressive/computergame to me, and I am waiting to see if people have had experience with it for good or not--

tarotlova

After making a mistake of joining Tarosophy Marcus Katz site, I am only ever going to stick to A.T. The people are wonderful, honest, friendly and I have learned a great deal here since I joined here back in 2004.