if you had to pick....

Curious Dragon

I want to be the Queen of Wands when I grow up. :D

moon_light

Empress...? I keep trying to decide between the Queens, but I guess I can't do that. The beautiful thing is that they are all ideal women in their own way... and so are we. :)

RunningWild

Queen of Pents to me is the best of them all. She's the woman with the mostest. And she, to me, has a natural earth based spirituality to her. I sometimes think that her foray into the wild side of life as a teen had her donning birkenstocks and not shaving her legs for a day or two. After that, she opted for a cozy cottage in the Hamptons and backyard barbeques. :laugh:

Pam O

My vote would be Q of Swords because she is filled with brilliant wisdom.

(accented with the Q of Cups so she follows her HEART's wisdom) :D <3 :heart:

Pam O

What about adding a poll?

Also curious how people's choices match their sign?! I am an air sign, a thinker, which matches up with swords... for most of us.
(Now there are some deck's that flip flop some element associations)

RunningWild

I'm a fire sign, so my choice doesn't really match up at all.

GotH

What about adding a poll?

Also curious how people's choices match their sign?! I am an air sign, a thinker, which matches up with swords... for most of us.

Duh! A poll sounds like a good idea.. Let me see if I can figure that one out..

I'm a fire sign, so my choice doesn't really match up at all.

Mine doesn't either as I'm a water sign. Maybe I am the QoC but aim and strive to be a QoP? Hmmm.

GotH

Can anyone direct me on how to post a poll? :confused:

ETA: Well... I tried posting a new thread so that I could post a poll as it states in the help section but I just can't seem to find the "post a poll section" in the new thread! Sorry.. too much wine tonight after a challenging day I'm afraid. Maybe I can try this again with a clearer head later..

Curious Dragon

No, I'm a water sign. The exact opposite of the Q of Wands.

cardwitch

I'm a fire sign (I think? It's Aries) and I'm torn between the vivacious Queen of Wands and the sensitive Queen of Cups. On the one hand, I admire positivity and a can-do attitude. But on the other, admire a woman whose "still waters run deep". I like the mysterious side of the Queen of Cups, the dreamer and artist.

In real life, however, I tend to gravitate toward the former, because I am such an introvert that it takes a strong, attractive personality to draw me out of my shell. All my best friends belong to the Wands family. Such is my life :D