Reading the Marseille Tarot

Patrick Booker

Sorry - what I said is wrong - you can open normal pdf files in Adobe Digital Editions. I just checked.

Have you tried 'Authorize Computer' in the drop-down Library menu?

Patrick

anubis777

Hello Patrick
Yes i did & it asked me for my email address & password then i typed it in & it said i was in. But still cannot get this digital file to open. How many times can you download the ebook before it stops letting you?

Teheuti

anubis777 said:
I opened the adobe digital & went to the library icon & seen digital downloads but when i click them it says no file name.
Is there a document called Reading_the_Marseille_Tarot.pdf in a folder called Digital Editions (in your Documents folder)?

Do you have Adobe Digital Editions.app in your Applications folder?

If one or the other of these is missing then that may be your problem.

Patrick Booker

I remember now. I did have to log in with my Microsoft identity. This is my Hotmail account address and password.

Patrick

Patrick Booker

Sorry - I think you have done that.

I don't think there is a limit on the number of downloads to the same computer.

Patrick

anubis777

Thanks but i cannot deal with this anymore can you please tell me what the book of contents has in it? Does this book have good info in it?

Patrick Booker

Some of my remarks about Hotmail may apply to Microsoft Reader, which I recently reinstalled on my computer. I could be confusing them. But I remember one or the other needed to be opened as Administrator to authorise.

Patrick

anubis777

Just wanted to tell everyone that i have spent 4hrs on chat with a lulu person & we still couldn't get my ebook. So someone please tell me how you feel about the book so for since i have to wait until my physical book comes.