Bohemian Gothic Tarot app now out

Winterchild

Mine is on my iPad... Not even sure if it is available on a computer... None of my other Tarot apps are :-/

GryffinSong

I would GIVE this to someone if I knew how... That is how much I just don't want it...
It just does not work for me... Oh well, it was worth a try. I SO wish MRP had contracted with Fool's Dog!

Me too.

Gulliver

Thanks, Winterchild!

Formicida

I'm curious about the Android app. Does it contain the full text of the book? I have the cards, but missed out on getting the book, and I'd really like to read it. Despite the reservations others have posted here, I'd be interested in buying the app if it does contain full text (and if it's reasonably readable on a phone).

Thanks!

Pam O

iPad screen shots of BG app

I don't have the book here, but here are screen shots from my iPad.

This is the first time I have opened the app again since posting the day I got it. It still makes me crazy and it depresses me because I LOVE every MRP deck...

ETA: I ended up emailing these photos to myself. The only way I could figure out how to post screen shots was to do it from my computer.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 120
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 113
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 120
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 116
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 113

Formicida

Thank you for those screen shots, Pam. Those are helpful. I definitely see what you mean about the large background behind the cards.

The card information is definitely more detailed than the LWB, which was my biggest question. Is there also additional non-card-specific information available through the app, as there would be in the book?

Also, can any Android users confirm that the features are the same? I really don't want to buy the app only to find out that what I wanted was an iOS-only feature.

Thanks again!

Pam O

Thank you for those screen shots, Pam. Those are helpful. I definitely see what you mean about the large background behind the cards.

The card information is definitely more detailed than the LWB, which was my biggest question. Is there also additional non-card-specific information available through the app, as there would be in the book?

Also, can any Android users confirm that the features are the same? I really don't want to buy the app only to find out that what I wanted was an iOS-only feature.

Thanks again!

Yes the app has more info than the LWB that came with the deck. That would be a reason to get it. So you could pull paper cards, then look up... I detest the "readings" in the app.. That one shot I upload before (screen shot #1) is the way readings look. You never get to see all the cards in the reading in the layout. The app will not do that!

***Let me go see if I can look up the book defn of the 8 of cups.***
Oh you have got to be kidding.
"Browse" in this app is RANDOM cards, NOT in order!!!

I just sent a screen shot to myself of what "browse" looks like. When I get to my computer, I will upload it so you can see it.

Alta

This is really too bad and thank you so much for the warning. If only Fools Dog had done the app, they do such a great job. :(