SAKKI-SAKKI Tarot: The BOOK!

Leleii

I ordered the book. I am excited........I can't wait to get it.
Thanks.

babyJo

Does sound more like my Birthday!! ::: Dancing with JOY :::

I'm just waiting for my Credit Card to clear... save me a Deck+Book Set PLEASSSSSSE !!!

Sakki-Sakki.... here I comes!!!! :D

~Jo
from Hong Kong

M-Press said:
Hi!!!
and yes babyJo, the holiday specials are to anywhere and everywhere--including the free shipping! Every package I'll make will feel as if it's a gift for my Bday!!!! (or is it the **baby's** birthday???) :)

Eco74

And now I'm considering whether to get just the book or a book and extra deck... })

Annabelle

Eco74 said:
And now I'm considering whether to get just the book or a book and extra deck... })
Funny you should say that . . . as I was just wondering the same thing! It would be nice to have an extra . . . :)

Jewel-ry

Congratulations!!

I am really pleased for you M-press!!!

I have been waiting for this a long time :)

M-Press

Thank you all SO much!!!!
If it wasn't for your interest and encouragement, I don't think any of this would ever have become...
This is exactly when the Random, does not feel random at all!!!!

I printed a very small edition of the books, in digital printing. If you do plan to get it, take advantage of the introductory price. It won't be that after the holidays...
Now all I have to do is pray that it gets to you as fast as possible... and that after you get it, you won't be looking for your rotten tomatoes!!! ;)

M-Press

Email orders coming in late - (Mercury retro....)

Hi there!

Just a note that Mercury must be working extra hard... messing up communication issues... (had server problems FOREVER lately...)

I just got today 4 orders (via email, of course) that were placed/sent 4 days ago...
I'm sorry if you were waiting for your confirmation email and didn't get it on time! I know the post office is swampted these days, and I'm doing everything I can to confirm and mail things out on time, BUT, Mercury seems to have other plans...
The emails EVENTUALLY do arrive (I hope!)...but if you don't hear from me, and are worried, please don't hesitate to email me and ask about your order...

And this is a great occasion to THANK everyone, as I see many "familiar names & addresses", it is really exciting... I must have been doing something right, after all... :)
Thank You!!!

run postman, run....

Leleii

I have the book

I just received the book and I really enjoyed it. It is well written and
has a chapter on the Kabbalah and how it relates to the cards.
I am trying to learn about the Kabbalah and it was funny that the
Sakki Sakki book has a chapter on it.
Carol Ann -- I really like your writing. The book has alot of information in it.
I will enjoy the book for a long time.
Many Blessing,
Oh, The book arrived very quickly. I thought that it will take a long time
and it didn't. My Amazon orders took longer. LOL.
Leleii

Eco74

I got my book today too! :thumbsup: :party:

Didn't have much time to look through it at lunch, but certainly a very pleasant shopping experience and it looks and feels great!
Good timing too since I'm only a few chapters away from finishing my current evening-read-book. Thisone is definitely next. :D

Asher

My copy arrived today!

I have just opened the package (surprised at how quickly it arrived!) to find this amazing book, "Playing with Symbols". It just radiates energy and playfulness.

Beautifully bound and printed, it has sections on numerology, astrology, Kabbalah, spreads, the deck itself (with b/w illustrations of each card), an interview with Monicka about her creative process, and more.

I'm off to grab my deck and spend the afternoon playing with symbols!

Thanks Monicka and congratulations!

Asher